i have highlights...going darker help plz!!!

MACreation

I have naturally dark brown hair, but it got lighter in the sun, and i have a few shades of highlights in it (light brown, caramel, blond) I want to dye it back, i usually use L'oreal semi-permanent haircolor at home, but I've never had highlights to cover (except once but they were thin and not thru my hair) , so I'm not sure.....I really don't need to pay anymore at the salon...is there a process to get hair back to it;s original color, or is that just when u have died it? how does it grow out if i do die it over at home...? please help, im freaking out
ssad.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Although i don't fully understand your questions. are you worried about putting dark brown hair color over your highlights? I wouldnt be worried about this. its just going to be the same color as the rest of your hair. get a color that is very close to your natural color and you shoudln't have too much of a problem when it grows out, you should't be able to tell. Ive Gone from platinum blonde highlights to dark brown with no problems at all

MACreation

I DID IT I DID IT!!! IT WORKED IT WORKED.......haha!!..........thanks girlies, i am now officially back to my original but darker brown
smiles.gif
YAYY!!!

Latest posts