i like them all.. l/s help!

xoleaxo

i think i'm gonna exchange cosmo today.. it's too dark and red (mac lighting tricked me again!) I'm looking for a lipstick that is neutral enough to wear everyday..

my faves are:
-high tea
-viva glam V
-hug me
-jubilee
-hue

aaand, should i go with whirl or subculture liner?

any recommendations would be appreciated. there are so many pretty lippies, i want them all!
smiles.gif

urbanlilyfairy

I am a nude lippie junkie ..and my absolute favorite is High Tea. Oh and I use subculture for all my nudes pretty much.

TUPRNUT

I just got Hug Me a couple months back and really love it. It looks great with Love Nectar on top.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUPRNUT
I just got Hug Me a couple months back and really love it. It looks great with Love Nectar on top.

that's my favorite lipstick/lipgloss combo ever!
choochoo.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
go with VG V and hug me. and whirl.
thmbup.gif

I totally agree...great colors! Hue is one of my all time favorite lipstick colors too

xoleaxo

i ended up getting high tea
smiles.gif
i loove it. i think my MA put "instant gold" l/g over it. hotness. but now i wanna go back & get hug me & viva glam V! is it worth it to have all of these similar shades?

GlamYOURUs

You are returning Cosmo?? I love Cosmo! I just bought it last week. I have worn it once and its a different shade from what I usually wear. I compared it to FastPlay and FastPlay is the same color as Cosmo but a lot darker with more plum and brown in it.

xoleaxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
You are returning Cosmo?? I love Cosmo! I just bought it last week. I have worn it once and its a different shade from what I usually wear. I compared it to FastPlay and FastPlay is the same color as Cosmo but a lot darker with more plum and brown in it.

it's too dark/reddish on me.. maybe i just need to get used to dark lips
th_dunno.gif

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoleaxo
it's too dark/reddish on me.. maybe i just need to get used to dark lips
th_dunno.gif

Maybe. Im such a nude or pink lip girl that I don't expand and look at other colors either. I thought Girl About Town was too dark for a pink. But this one caught my eye. I am looking at other colors to play with as well. I want to diversify my ever growing lippie collection. lol
yahoo.gif

xoleaxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
Maybe. Im such a nude or pink lip girl that I don't expand and look at other colors either. I thought Girl About Town was too dark for a pink. But this one caught my eye. I am looking at other colors to play with as well. I want to diversify my ever growing lippie collection. lol
yahoo.gif

i know what you mean about not expanding enough.. i'm a lipglass girl, i just started buying lipsticks when fafi came out lol. since you're a pink l/s girl, what's a nice pink to start out with?
smiles.gif

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoleaxo
i know what you mean about not expanding enough.. i'm a lipglass girl, i just started buying lipsticks when fafi came out lol. since you're a pink l/s girl, what's a nice pink to start out with?
smiles.gif

3N is my fav but it is LE
Syrup would prob be best
Snob
Real Doll LE from Barbie
Scanty

are all my favs out of the pink lippies - lipsticks

Latest posts