I Look like a whore in skinny jeans and heels??

TonyaB

I bought these skinny jeans (straight legged) a couple months ago and I didn't fit into them until now. I am very excited that they finally fit. I showed my mom that they fit, and I had them paired them with some heels I bought last week. She said that I look like a whore, and that the heels are too high, the jeans should be flared. Really killing my mood. What do you think??

- No I'm not short, I'm 5'5 and with the heel's I'm close to 5'8. I cropped the picture down because I didn't wanna show anything else.
- I'm in my teen years older than 15, younger than 19.
- Yes I have CURVES and I'm proud of it!

Here's a picture of my legs with the jeans & heels:
whoreqn9.jpg

MACATTAK

If you can pull it off and feel comfortable doing so, go for it! Personally, I'd break my neck in heels and envy anyone who can wear them so comfortably!

TonyaB

I am still getting used to heels! I am gonna wear heels all day around the house today
smiles.gif

Lizzie

I really like the shoes, but honestly I'm not feelin` the jeans. Maybe if they were a darker wash? I don't think the combo makes you look like a whore though.
Congrats on the weight loss!
greengrin.gif

Dahlia_Rayn

I have a crush on those shoes! I don't think it looks whorish at all, but your mom is a mom. Isn't it her job not to like seeing you in anything "tight"? It's great that you feel confident! And I think the combo looks nice...gotta love mama, but she isn't always right!

GoldenFairy

I think you should be happy in whatever you wear so if you like it wear it. However, I think that bootcut skinnies would be more flattering.

Brittni

Actually, I think the shoes are the problem. They are that plastic-y looking shiny material which tends to give off a whore-ish persona depending on who likes them. Maybe if they were closed toe and not that shiny material it might look better.

CONGRATS ON THE WEIGHT LOSS!
greengrin.gif

TamEva Le Fay

You look FABULOUS...at least from the thighs down! I would dress this up even. With a tunic blouse and a cute belt. Something with a boat neck collar and 3/4 sleeves...very Gwen Stefani.
thmbup.gif

Do you know how to sew? I would see if you could take up the pant leg hems by at least 2 1/2 inches so that they always show the cute shoes, looks tailored, and makes the fit look expensive and custom to your overall shape.
Just almost an inch longer than your right leg in the picture. So that if you were sitting down in a chair and had your legs crossed the hem would cover most all of your ankle, but, of course, avoiding the "flood look"

With a pant leg this tight you can hem it up a little so that it's not sagging too much. If it was more flared a longer style would be more suiting.

Cute patent leather shoes! Are those Jessica Simpson's?

Babylard

a dark wash jean would definitely look better and less "whore". i personally think heels with a skinny jean looks really hot. i would do it too, if i could actually walk in heels lol. i wear wedges and kitten heels instead.

you should try to balance it out with the shirt. try to wear a shirt that is more "cute" and less revealing with less cleavage showing. i think the heels are cute <3

congrats on the weightloss!

Kuuipo

I think wedges look better with jeans. Like a pair of espadrilles. The heels are kind of dressy and those type of jeans are more casual. Now if they were with a pair of shorts, that would rate a "ho" look.

prettysecrets

my mom says things like that to me all the time about my clothes...a V neck Tshirt could be whorish to her...I dont know how old your mom is but some people are just very old fashion, when it comes to fashion! if you like who cares what she thinks :)

I personally think skinny jeans + heels = hot! thats just my style though.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettysecrets
my mom says things like that to me all the time about my clothes...a V neck Tshirt could be whorish to her...I dont know how old your mom is but some people are just very old fashion, when it comes to fashion! if you like who cares what she thinks :)

I personally think skinny jeans + heels = hot! thats just my style though.

If Mom's paying the bills, it'd be wise to consider what she thinks.
smiles.gif

SoutherNtellect

can't give a true assessment based on the knees down. the shirt makes a difference.

sexy may be a more appropriate word. i just don't know how appropriate sexy is for a teenager.

LOCa

Damn Your Mom Is Rude.

To Me You Don't Look Like A Whore And Wooo Trust Me I Know What A Whore Looks Like I Live In The City Of Sin.

Its Cute. Also Try Some Dark Wash Skinny Jeans With Leopard Print Shoes Like That.. Or Red Ones...

SingFrAbsoltion

Your mom probably still thinks of you as a kid, so she may feel weird that you're wearing tight clothes and heels. I think those shoes are adorable, and skinny jeans look great with them!

TonyaB

I was wearing a basic t-shirt, over sized, with my school mascot on it. With them (i was just trying it on) lol so she was looking at me as a whore from the waist down :-s

Honey B. Fly

usually when mothers say 'whore' they mean 'sexy' haha u cant look like a whore in heels + skinny jeans (or anything really!haha) unless u are wearing plastic looking heels/jewlery or clear heels and a too revealing top.

Latest posts