I Love New York

BinkysBaby

I was sooooooooooo excited once I heard that New York was going to have her own show. I really enjoyed the premiere on Monday but I really wished they would have changed it around just a bit. I mean everything is almost exactly the same as Flavor of Love. Any thoughts ladies and gentlemen.....???

Indigowaters

I saw it on lunch and half of it played in my last 30 minutes. I wished I could have kept watching. It's hilarious. Especially the way Mr. Boston "stepped" to Chance over New York. I like Onix though
graucho.gif

MiCHiE

Vh1 is getting so dull. They need to bring back "Behind The Music". I saw "I♥NY" on their site before it aired and I couldn't even get into it. Bad wigs, bad weaves, bad acting---just all-around BAD. I'm gonna watch that new ABC Family show, "Lincoln Heights", instead.

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Vh1 is getting so dull. They need to bring back "Behind The Music". I saw "I♥NY" on their site before it aired and I couldn't even get into it. Bad wigs, bad weaves, bad acting---just all-around BAD. I'm gonna watch that new ABC Family show, "Lincoln Heights", instead.

I was gonna say, it seemed a little rehearsed or fake to me. Like they were trying to act or something.

MiCHiE

It wasn't so apparent during the first season of "FOL", but you could really tell later on and you can definitely tell on this one.

Fairybelle

Did you all know that this show premeired at #1 in VH1's history?? Not kidding! I have to see this show for myself now.

Professor Fate

VH1 just needs to show the first season of "breaking bonaduce" and the new show "shooting sizemore" all day everday.

this is the only thing that could make that channel interesting.

amoona

Ok I don't care how badly acted it is or how cheesy ... it's FREAKIN hilarious! I love it. Romance is the greatest character in the history of corny reality TV show characters. I LOVE HIM! lol

I know a lot of people were getting butt hurt because they thought this show was gonna be stupid but isn't that what it's supposed to be?! Isn't that what reality TV is? I personally love this show and I can't wait for the next airing.

d_flawless

love it, as much as i hate to admit it

i like the idea more than flavor of love for sure, since it's in HER hands and not some nasty old man's

jenii

I watched it, and it was pretty funny. New York was my favorite girl from both seasons of FOL (she's the HBIC, after all), so I was really excited about this show. Chance is irritating and stupid, but I'm gonna love the drama between him and Miss Michelle.

And I'm really glad New York got rid of T-Bone. He was creeping me out majorly.

I didn't see, but did Chance's brother (Real) make it through? I want to see more of him, since he promised to crack down on Chance if he misbehaved after that first night. I think that'll be entertaining to watch.

DaizyDeath

i felt bad for rico the way she took what he said way out of context but hey its new york haha.

I love romance hes soo cute but i feel like ive seen one of the guys on another show i mean we all know their actors but still its bugging me not to be able to place him haha

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumtingSweet
"Mi Negrita"...poor Rico.
lol.gif

No. "I'm not from Latin!"--New York.

Indigowaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
No. "I'm not from Latin!"--New York.

*Shaking my head*. Rico is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine though! I knew what he meant.

MAC_Pixie04

I caught the sneak peak of this on Sunday morning, and it was thoroughly entertaining! Yes, a bit rehearsed and definitely questionable in its "reality" elements, but i mean if you've got time to just sit and watch a bunch of guys fight for that ugly ass broad, hey, by all means!

tadzio79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Fate
VH1 just needs to show the first season of "breaking bonaduce" and the new show "shooting sizemore" all day everday.

this is the only thing that could make that channel interesting.

Couldn't agree with you more! those shows are way more intense & entertaining imho. Although New York is hilarious!
lmao.gif

Latest posts