I love the first date (and second one, too)

zabbazooey

So I usually don't spill my love life, but here goes.

My (ex)fiance and I broke up about 2 months ago. I just didn't want to do a long distance relationship anymore. He lived 6 hours away. I didn't want to move back home, and he didn't want to move to Minneapolis. It just was not going to work. I've dated him on and off since I was 15, and I think we were just comfortable with each other. We thought that since we had been involved for so long, that we should get married.

It was an amicable break up, we still talk every once in a while.

Anyways, what I'm posting is, I met this new guy on Saturday. Our lunch date turned into a 14-hour date. We literally just hung out together. Walked around some lakes, saw a movie, cuddled and watched a movie. It was so nice! We had a second date yesterday, and it was just as nice. I know it's just the second date, but I love the feeling of the first few dates, when everything seems to go perfectly. It's the best feeling in the world.

I know he's probably not Mr. Perfect, but for right now, I know that I really like him. It's so easy going when we go out. There's no pressure to impress, which I really like.

Just thought that I'd share. For whatever reason
winkiss.gif

BAMBOOLINA

AWWW that´s nice, =), yeah first dates are .. just perfect most of the times, you know.... when I´m with my current bf, we love to sit and talka bout our first dates... and we´ll be like, ¨oh my god I was so nervious ¨etc... it´s like going back to the very first date and it feels great!
On the other hand, i´m glad you´re moving on!

GlossyAbby

awe Im glad you had a good time
smiles.gif
dating is fun..well from what I remember of it...its been years for me...old married lady
smiles.gif

blindpassion

I know exactly what you mean!
I love that feeling
Everythings so new and you just learn so much about the other person and its all such a fun time, that's what makes the beginnings of relationships so exciting
smiles.gif

Jot

good for you, its great that you like him so much you just wanted to tell everyone. Have fun and enjoy xx

rbella

Good for you! I got the butterflies in my stomach again just reading about it!! I love dates!!!

zabbazooey

I just had to share...usually my first dates with most people consist of me trying to awkwardly keep the conversation going over dinner...it's usually not as fun/exciting as this weekend was
smiles.gif

MACATTAK

Aww how wonderful that you had a great first date! Like you said, sometimes they can be awkward. Good luck!

zabbazooey

Well, this one turned out to be a dud. Typical guy -- egotistical asshole. But oh well -- I am going on another date tonight with someone else!
smiles.gif
We are going to dinner then we are going on a ride through the Twin Cities on his Harley
smiles.gif

Latest posts