i NEED a dupe of this color from CS neutral palette!

spacegirl2007

i absolutely love this color from the "coastal scents" neutral palette. but since its practically the only color in the whole palette i use over my other stuff, i dont want to buy the whole palette again!

ive looked at the cross-reference for the "hot pots" and i took my palette to the mac counter and the closest color was haux (but its not close enough for me).

the color is in this palette (attached), and its the very middle color on the bottom row (4th color from the right).

sharkbytes

If you mean the brownish color on the bottom row, dead center, then that looks DEAD ON like MAC Mystery eyeshadow.

spacegirl2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkbytes
If you mean the brownish color on the bottom row, dead center, then that looks DEAD ON like MAC Mystery eyeshadow.

i have mystery and it is much darker than this color and also matte. this one is more like a satin.
its close to haux but a little more muted.

Meisje

Maybe if you could swatch it and take a photo in daylight it could help people identify it?

TISH1124

Thats one of my favs too!! CS sells singles now for 4.95....maybe they have that color in a single pan..I would email or call and ask them

I am looking at it now...I will see if I can find a match in my stash of madness

spacegirl2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisje
Maybe if you could swatch it and take a photo in daylight it could help people identify it?

yeah, i will do this when i have some good light. good idea.

the new hot pots dont have a dupe for this color, i checked the chart
ssad.gif

Latest posts