I need help on Bridal makeup...

SOLO x STAR

I'm not sure if she has dark circles under her eyes, but try brigtening it up with a concealer.

You can also check the MAC site. They have tips on bridal make-up there and different looks you can choose from. =)

foreveratorifan

maybe, when you practice this look on her, line her inner rim with a white liner to open her eyes up

and put some hiliter color of shadow in her inner corner of eyes to open them up

beautifulxdisaster

ITA with light e/s in the inner eye to pop her eyes out. Something like shimmery *not glittery* sheer white or another light. Little bit of falsies on outer eye *remember trim them to fit her naturally* and a littttle black eye liner but not a lot. I don't realy agree with the white eyeliner on her inner rim I think it may look funny on her and might wash her face out in photoes. I reccomend to contouring her face to bring out her gorgeous cheeks. She'll be lovely in rosey blush and tinted lip conditioner. Great luck and remember it is best to a timeless look on weddings! HTH!! Sorry I typed so much.

SOLO x STAR

Oh and before any of the admins get mad, re-size your pic 'cuz they only allow 800 pixels or edit your post and put the direct link to the photo. =)

allie02044

the problem with practising though, is that she lives on the west coast, and i live on the east. i will see her the day before the wedding... i will do a trial run, or two, that day, but still... i just wanted to know if there were any pointers out there ! :) thanks!!

Star

MAC has just posted a whole bunch of new Bridal looks today! They have included face charts and how-tos, check it out!

Latest posts