I think I might have

HeatherNicole

So, I think I might have PCOS, anybody familiar with it? Any tips?
I recently got insured and am waiting on my clearance to see my doctor and have them to check me out for it. Truth be told I'm scared. There's a history of reproductive problems in my family, and while I'll be happy to know whats going on with my body I'm scared to that this may be it.

kaliraksha

I can understand being scared and frustrated! Fortunately, there are a lot of relatively normal steps and treatments to help with pregnancy. It is nice to know how your body works, it definitely helps you understand why you function the way you do and what is "normal" to some isn't to you. Though you may soon find yourself frustrated with only being able to treat symptoms and not the problem.

There is a thread over in the Health and Wellness - Specktra.Net if you're interested!

There is a lot of information in the forums and sympathetic ears (eyes?) over at soulcysters, especially regarding fertility success stories.

LMD84

i have no words of advice because i have no experiance with pcos, but i know that it is getting more and more common now so hopefully there should be lots of infomation out there for you. stay positive sweetie
th_hug.gif

hello_my_apple

I really hope you dont have it
ssad.gif
. but i know it's common in women who are obesed and diabetic. although it causes infertility there are many treatments - if detected earlier can be greatly treated and cared for. i wish you the best and i pray you dont have it.

Latest posts