i think my wallet officially hates me, lol.

artisick

So this is the first haul I'm posting here on Specktra. Only because I finally got my cam fixed. Yay
choochoo.gif

Anyway, I was a little iffy on getting the holiday e/s palettes and brush sets so I just ordered 1 of each for now. I might just end up getting 1 more of the e/s palettes.

Well, here's the damage:

Soft Pause l/s
"Red" She Said l/s
Petticoat MSF
Stark Naked BPB
Date Night dazzleglass
Love Alert dazzleglass
Miss Dynamite dazzleglass
Intriguing Scarlet: Warm Eyes Holiday 08 Palette
Adorine Carmine Face Brush Set
Rave Pearlglide eyeliner
Inter-view Mineralize e/s trio
Danger Zone Mineralize e/s trio

IMG_1722.jpg

IMG_1724.jpg

I'm officially in love with & addicted to the dazzleglasses. I've already placed an order again for backups. I'll post again when that comes in the mail cuz I got some more goodies too :) Yep, my wallet probably wants to slap me right about now.

And by the way, Love Alert dazzleglass on top of "Red" She Said l/s is AMAZING
winkiss.gif

artisick

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
Very Nice,ur wallet may hate u but ur face will luv u!

lol oh so very true!

jaysgirl

Very nice haul! My wallet hates me right now too!. So much so, that I think it ran away from home. Enjoy your new goodies
mac_haul.gif

Cocopuff

mac_atemywallet.gif

My wallet hates me. I have purchased ALOT myself and I am waiting for next week to get the :Little Darlings Collection: and then I will need to HAUL my ass to work and get some overtime! I don't drink, smoke or do any drugs. If this is what addiction feels like then I need some serious help!

mac_addict.gif

artisick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocopuff
mac_atemywallet.gif

My wallet hates me. I have purchased ALOT myself and I am waiting for next week to get the :Little Darlings Collection: and then I will need to HAUL my ass to work and get some overtime! I don't drink, smoke or do any drugs. If this is what addiction feels like then I need some serious help!

mac_addict.gif

Lol thats me holding that "mac just ate my wallet" sign.
But yeah, Is there such a thing as MAC addicts anonymous? cuz damn, I really need to get some help too!
th_dunno.gif

artisick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChriss
Thats great. I want those brushes. I don't own any MAC brushes and it seems like a steal to me.

It indeed is a steal. $35 for the brush set at Nordies.. too bad I bought my brush set on the MAC website before I found out they were cheaper @ Nordies =( Boo! But if you think about it, $35 for 4 or 5 brushes? thats pretty good. & considering that you don't have any MAC brushes yet, buying the SE brushes are a good way of trying them out.
thmbup.gif

Latest posts