i think youre just so pleasant, i would like you for my own.

chelseadawn

I haven't posted anything in so long! I was SUPER stressed (to the point of losing consciousness, delusions, and difficulty walking) at the end of the school year and cut out anything 'extra' in my life, including makeup. Yes, it was hell.

Thanks to summer school, I've only been on vacation for like two weeks now, and here is what I have to show for it:

Liner used is pretty much always Feline eye kohl on bottom, Blacktrack Fluidline and Carbon e/s on top, mascaras vary, I use a Physician's Formula quad for my brows when I fill them in.
eimg2507.jpg

eimg2508.jpg

Products: Primary Yellow Chromaline as base (just got it and I am in LOVE!), Chrome Yellow e/s, Sassy Grass, Bitter, Nylon.

eimg2528r.jpg

Products: Primary Yellow Chromaline, Basic Red paint stick, Orange e/s, Rule e/s, Red eyeshadow from Red Earth, Sketch e/s

eimg2568.jpg
eimg2569.jpg

Products: Primary Yellow Chromaline, Golden Lemon pigment, Bright Sunshine e/s, Da Bling, Sushi Flower, Passionate, Electra, Smoke and Diamonds, Vex to highlight. lips: Creme D'Nude lipstick with Double Dare cremesheen glass.

I also did two shoots with my friends, one was way back in March but the other was a few weeks ago for my friends portfolio for acting. I did their hair and makeup and edited their photos, too, so the whole shabang.

March shoot:
I was excited about my first 'photoshoot' with my new camera, I called up my friend and let her choose whatever colours she wanted for her makeup, no real purpose, just super fun!

The makeup was basic foundation - I don't remember what I used exactly - light application of Hue lipstick (which probably wore off), and basically Chrome Yellow and Passionate on the eyes.
Outtake to show the makeup:
eimg0946.jpg

One of the favourites from the shoot (Hair issues!):
simg0889.jpg

Portfolio shots:
I wanted something neutral so she could be seen as versatile, but I also knew that 50% of the makeup disappears when you're out in the bright sunlight, so it was actually a lot darker than it looked in the end photos.

Quarry, Haux and Embark e/s on the eyes; Cubic and Prism blushes,; I sheered down Select SPF foundation for her face so it wouldn't hide her freckles.
img2393t.jpg

Wow that was a long post! I really would be surprised if anyone read it all, I type too much.
Another shoot tomorrow, and I'm on a role with doing my own makeup, so I shall be back again soon!
CC is much appreciated, and any tips for people who know about makeup for photoshoots would be sick because I'm a nooobbb.

Redaddict

I love all the looks but I especially love how the yellow and green in the first picture make your blue eyes really pop. gorgeous!

LittleMaryJane

You're so cuteee! I love the first one the best... A sucker for bright green looks!

Hope you're doing better now that school's out.. I have had some very, very, VERY stressful times in school too.

chelseadawn

Thank you all!

I love my hair, too! Its actually fading really nicely, it was really BRIGHT red before but I haven't dyed it in a month and I'm waiting until September to redye it.

Latest posts