I thought the MSF's went up $2??

MissResha

I just went to maccosmetics.com and bought the Gold Deposit MSF, it was listed for $27, but when I put it in my basket and clicked checkout, it rang up as $25! this was great news to me, but i was wondering if anyone else noticed this?? am i missing something here LOL. was it a possible screwup by MAC?
th_dunno.gif

either way, i paid $26.25 for it with tax, but of course, shipping was free so that was even better!
th_DANCE.gif

coachkitten

That is pretty awesome! I have not tried to order any MSFs since BBR and those were priced right.

I hope that this trend continues with Sugarsweet because I would like to only pay $25 each.
smiles.gif

pharmchick60

I think it was just a MAC oops, because I purchased one online Tuesday night and paid $27.00 for mine. Lucky you!

MissResha

i swear i think i just got lucky, because i went back to see if it would happen again. And it didnt. They're ringing up normal price. damn that sucks! (for anyone else), but i swear...here's my receipt.

30tqpuv.jpg

TISH1124

I think you just lucked out...because in the Pro store they were $27 so they probably have not updated the actually sytem.....So thats good!!!

X4biddenxLustX

I thought for a moment we were all going to be lucky and be able to get them at $25! =[

Yeah, I do think that the system wasn't updated yet at that moment. I was hoping that it would stay that way and MAC wouldn't either update it or notice the error until I could afford to get an MSF for myself lol.

Right after they increased the prices for e/s to $14.50, I had went to a MAC counter to get some things. I bought 2 LE e/s and 1 from the perm line. Both the LE ones ended up showing up as $14.50 on my receipt while the perm one showed up as only $14. Lol, not a huge deal.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu
Hmmm, I thought only the BBRs future msfs were at the new price? Hmmmm.

BBR MSFs are $28. all other MSFs are $27. MSFNs are $25.

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
BBR MSFs are $28. all other MSFs are $27. MSFNs are $25.

Thanks for the clarification. I had assumed that they were all the same price.

chaffsters33

I had read in another thread that prices were going up online before in the stores. So maybe that was why? And in the little bit of time between visits the system was updated.

Latest posts