I want to look tan...

summer6310

I am an asian, NC35. I love the tan look all year round but this year I decided to stop going to the tanning salon(I got scare of those new found wrinkle around my eyes
weeping.gif
). So no more tanning... but I still want to achieve the tan glowing look. I kind of like the more natural and glowing face with nude lips, like JLO... haha.

How do you achieve that look and what do you use? Thank you so much for sharing....
smiles.gif

Fairybelle

For a glowing tan look on your body, try BeneFit Flamingo Fancy. If you can wait for summer collections from MAC, they usually include their Skinshimmers that are bronzy and rub on like body lotion (but more fluid).
For the face, try MAC Hyper Real makeup in a shade just a tad bit darker than your skintone for a 'tan'. The luminescent properties of the makeup make the skin look glowy. You can also try MAC bronzer in Refined Golden or NARS Laguna. Just don't overdo the shine. Lightly dust the face with Blot loose powder on the t-zone so you don't look oily.
For lips, the J-Lo look can be re-created with MAC Creamstick liner in Honey B or Gingerrott, MAC l/s in Hue or High Tea, and lipglass in C-Thru. HTH.

summer6310

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairybelle
For a glowing tan look on your body, try BeneFit Flamingo Fancy. If you can wait for summer collections from MAC, they usually include their Skinshimmers that are bronzy and rub on like body lotion (but more fluid).
For the face, try MAC Hyper Real makeup in a shade just a tad bit darker than your skintone for a 'tan'. The luminescent properties of the makeup make the skin look glowy. You can also try MAC bronzer in Refined Golden or NARS Laguna. Just don't overdo the shine. Lightly dust the face with Blot loose powder on the t-zone so you don't look oily.
For lips, the J-Lo look can be re-created with MAC Creamstick liner in Honey B or Gingerrott, MAC l/s in Hue or High Tea, and lipglass in C-Thru. HTH.

Wow, thanks!!! I just got Gingerroot and Laguna is on my wishlist
cheerleader.gif
I will check out the Hyper Real makeup on my next trip to MAC

Fairybelle

Hey, good luck and have fun with bronzers! I am sooo happy to hear when people choose to take care of their skin by not frying it!

Latest posts