I was a good girl today....

leenybeeny

...and I wrote down what I used
smiles.gif
CC always welcome and HELP with my brows. They look soooo silly.. I am trying to find the right colour to fill them in and everything looks so brown.. but when I try black it seems so harsh. Maybe I am just not used to it yet?
th_dunno.gif

3407570747_7cebc2240b.jpg

3407570953_31b5c7d832.jpg

3407571275_4144796d0a.jpg

FACE:
Studio Fix Fluid NC30
BeneFit Hoola Bronzer
Too Faced Snowbunny
Dollymix

EYES:
Lemon Chiffon s/s
Rose Blanc
Napolean #92
Noctournelle
Intoxicate
Unorthodox
Buttery e/k
Prunella e/k
Raven e/k

LIPS:
Frosti l/s
Sweetie Cake l/g

Aremisia

Oh! how pretty! I love the purpley/pink with the gold combo. Your eyes are so huge and gorgeous! I've been trying to get the nerve up to wear some of my shades like this, so now I'm totally inspired!
I like your brows this color. I think any darker and it would look too harsh from any distance.

shootout

Great job!
And I think your brows look fine =]
Typically for brunettes you shade your brows 3 shades lighter, for blondes you shade your brows 3 shades darker.

gigiopolis

What do you currently use for brows? I can see what you mean by brows looking too brown - I hate that! Finding brow colour is such an art lol. I guess instead of trying to go darker to prevent getting the "too brown" look, try looking for more muted, taupe-y, grey-ish brown colours. It'll tone down the warm brown and yet not look black.

Okay, back to the FOTD...great blending! Plus your lip colour looks awesome!

cupcake_x

You look so beautiful
smiles.gif
I really love those pinks on you!

As for your brows, I really like them now. If you wanna shade them in, have you tried using brun eyeshadow applied with an angle brush?

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aremisia
Oh! how pretty! I love the purpley/pink with the gold combo. Your eyes are so huge and gorgeous! I've been trying to get the nerve up to wear some of my shades like this, so now I'm totally inspired!
I like your brows this color. I think any darker and it would look too harsh from any distance.

Thank you so much <3 When I first started wearing a lot of colour, I thought I looked like a clown.. but after a while I got comfortable with it. I wish I could wear even bolder looks, but it's not all that office appropriate to rock out the glitter daily. hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootout
Great job!
And I think your brows look fine =]
Typically for brunettes you shade your brows 3 shades lighter, for blondes you shade your brows 3 shades darker.

Thanks so much! I appreciate the tip. I hadn't heard that before. So even though I am only filling in one part (if I fill int he whole thing, you can't see it anyways), it's not too light?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjenko
i'm actually really lovin your brows! they look fab!

Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moopoint
Good job!

Thanks
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Ooh, I love the pink!

Thank you! I have been feeling very pink lately and seem to be wearing it most days!

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiopolis
What do you currently use for brows? I can see what you mean by brows looking too brown - I hate that! Finding brow colour is such an art lol. I guess instead of trying to go darker to prevent getting the "too brown" look, try looking for more muted, taupe-y, grey-ish brown colours. It'll tone down the warm brown and yet not look black.

Okay, back to the FOTD...great blending! Plus your lip colour looks awesome!

Thanks so much! I don't actually have any one thing I am using since I just started playing around with it. I have tried Showstopper e/s, love the colour but it doesn't stay on. Dipdown fluidline.. way too warm, and Spiked brow pencil. I think that I need to try Stud, which is a blackened brown. It may be a cooler shade which will compliment my brows more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
You look so beautiful
smiles.gif
I really love those pinks on you!

As for your brows, I really like them now. If you wanna shade them in, have you tried using brun eyeshadow applied with an angle brush?

blush-anim-cl.gif
thank you sweets! I don't have brun, but I have tried Showstopper and it ended up smudged on my forehead. oops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_my_apple
um i actually LOVE your brows.

hehe, thank you!!!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmkup
I think your eyebrows are the perfect shade!

Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Pink looks great on you...very pretty!

Thank you! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
This is so beautiful!

greengrin.gif
Thank you!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktinagapay
holy cow, im so jelous of your naturally defined crease.

Aww thanks! I am pretty lucky that I have a lot of space to work with.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowsandhearts
I love your eyes! Very pretty.

Thank you so much !

fintia

I love how shimmery the color on the eyelids look. it makes you eyes pop for sure ;-)

Mizz.Coppertone

I think you just need an ashy dark brown. You brows actually don't even look black, they look dark ash brown, and I think thats why it seems too harsh too u. So a blackish brown would probaly be perfect.

You still look way beautiful though
smiles.gif

Krasevayadancer

Brows are always tricky. I always think mine look off but that is because I am not used to them filled in either, haha.

You look beautiful
smiles.gif

Latest posts