I Will Find a Way to You if It Kills Me

amyzon

I'm so glad that I got positive feedback on the cut crease - it was my ever try and I want to try more looks! Thank you guys so much for all the sweet comments!!!

nebbish

Wow, beautiful! You should totally do a tutorial on the first look. I'd love to know how you do that.

blackeneddove

I love all of your looks! The cut crease look is gorgeous, and Lollipop Loving was made for you, it goes so great with your skin tone. However, I think Nude Rose l/s looks a bit better paired with your blue eyes, but that could be just me. Both look good though! And you're beeautiful!

Aremisia

you do a great cut crease, but i think that your talent really shines in the second look. gorgeous, and extremely well executed!
and your haircut is fab--the bangs suit you well!

amyzon

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeneddove
I love all of your looks! The cut crease look is gorgeous, and Lollipop Loving was made for you, it goes so great with your skin tone. However, I think Nude Rose l/s looks a bit better paired with your blue eyes, but that could be just me. Both look good though! And you're beeautiful!

Aw thank you sweetheart
smiles.gif
I agree with you. Nude Rose is such a cool color, it's seriously like the SAME color as my lips, but like, evened out, a solid color, it makes them look alive, but almost like I'm not really wearing anything.

Thanks everyone for the sweet comments!

Latest posts