Ice Age 2....

Shawna

I took Graham to see it Friday and he cried when it was over because he wanted to stay and watch it again. I had to bribe him with ice cream to get him out of the theatre
rofl.gif
I think it's even better than the first one.

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
I took Graham to see it Friday and he cried when it was over because he wanted to stay and watch it again. I had to bribe him with ice cream to get him out of the theatre
rofl.gif
I think it's even better than the first one.

I went to see it with my husband and my niece last weekend, and it was so good!! I almost cried at the end too!
lol.gif
Not because it's sad, but because I didn't want it to end. It was great! I love both movies, but I think I like this one better!

kaliraksha

damn my boyfriend getting off of work at 10:30... what good is it to live in austin if all the last shows on a sunday night are exactly at 10:30 =(

rcastel10

I really liked it!! My fiance and I went to go see it yesterday. Those little possums are so funny!

kaliraksha

eeep I went last night (my boyfriend got off at 10pm) and it was really cute... especially for a sequel.. but I still like the first one more

user3

I got to see this at a Drive-in and it was ok. I liked the first one better. It was still really cute and of course it made me laugh.

CaliKris

My son saw it with his grandpa, but he (my 9yr. old) told me he would take me out on a date to see it later on, cause he is too busy this week. What the heck is with that!!! LoL

CaliKris

Quote:
Originally Posted by luminious
i dont watch cartoon movies.

Ah bummer, you're missing out. IMO some of the best movies are cartoon movies!

Latest posts