icy breeze of winter (and antiquitease as inspiration)

bartp

hi

cold weather... cold colors and trying to find inspiration in the Antiquitease look. That meant, a lot of white and powdery transparent colors. I didn't want to imitate the gold eyeliner (although I do like the effect). So here is the result:

what did I use:
  • base : Paint Pot : Painterly
  • more base : Matte2 Blanc type (esp. on the inner corner of the eye and underneath the lower lash)
  • Matte2 Clarity (on the outer corner of the eye)
  • Cumulus e/s for blending
  • MiLady mineralize e/s on the brow (both purple and red, but blended very lightly)
  • and now the big tricks:
  • in the corner of the eye pigment Your LadyShip (antiquitease) and underneath the eye and along the cheek (sounds scary, I know)
  • finally: Guerlain Forever Gold : you can spray this soft glitter on top of your eyes (I only used it on top of the eye, and you really get the frosty look that you would get on leaves in a garden). I'm sure you can achieve the same result with MacPro Glitters (I don't have any yet, but I'll try the same effect when the Originals collection comes out).
  • the shimmery effect is hard to see on pictures. On my blog I have a small vid , you can see the effect better there.
  • thanks for checking the look out, girls and guys

Krasevayadancer

Nice
smiles.gif

Latest posts