If you could pick one celebrity hair style....

user2

which one qould it be?

I'm obsessed with Christina Aguilera's hair when she dyed her hair black....mhh I would never dare to dye my hair completely black....

obsessed_girl07

Totally obsessed with Kelly Monaco's hair! She's Sam on General Hospital...tried to cut mines like hers, but you know, NEVER looks the same!

GoldieLox

i am in love with the olsen twons hair when its like somewhat wavy/spiraly. i am in the process of growing out my hair so that i can duplicate it.

misslexa

07.jpg

I love Jessica Simpson's hair... it looks so effortlessly beautiful!!

xtina420

Jessica Simpson has gorgeous hair, I also love Jennifer Aniston's long , straight hair that she had on the the last few seasons of Friends.

RRRose

I LOVE Debra Messing's hair. Curly, wavy, straight...any way. I want curls like hers! Mine are just frizzy =(

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRRose
I LOVE Debra Messing's hair. Curly, wavy, straight...any way. I want curls like hers! Mine are just frizzy =(

If you try a hair serum with a silicone base it really helps tame the frizzies. I use matrix sleek look hair serum and it is worth every penny.

melozburngr

oh man- , I would kills for Debra Messin's hair, too! Its so pretty and shiny... I said that once while watching Will and Grace with my boyfriend, and bless his heart, he was like " Your hair already looks like hers..." lol what a sweetheart

Neophyte

Hmmm, I'm not sure. I like funky hair styles. Although Gwen Stefani has some wicked platinum locks.

jeanna

Vanessa Marcil - she has the glossiest hair and it always falls so nicely!

vm.JPG

Jealous!!

Oh, and ladies... if you ever need pics of current celebrity hairstyles and makeup, www.beautyriot.com has the best galleries... I love this site
smiles.gif

Luthien

For me, it's Evangeline Lilly from "Lost." I have curly/wavy hair too, and I think hers looks great. Wish mine could look that good all the time!

normal_gg-extra06.jpg

Latest posts