If you could sleep with ONE celebrity.....

T.I. Please. I know some people will not understand but if he was just a little bit taller....oh what the heck.. beggers cant be chosers...T.I. short and all.

I can not believe who he chose to be his baby momma. he could of done so much better.. LIKE ME!!!!

Rosario

Paul Walker!

PaulWalker_Cohen_10817272.jpg

dollbaby

Robert Pattinson is my choice! haha! He is GORGEOUS! LOL! I can't help but melt when I look at him. Oh My God, I'm 25 & I feel like a teeny bopper... I'm so pathetic
cry.gif
hahaha!!!

robert_pattinson_1.jpg

cupcake_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by star25
Gerard Butler!
Hands down... he's so rugged and masculine and... ugh! I love him.

OH GOD YES!

allthatgl1tt3rs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenee.sum
haha Transformers 2!!!!!!
choochoo.gif
i can't wait! i'm assuming u've watched Eagle Eye? that was GOOD!

Omg yes it was!! And I was very jealous at the end!
lol.gif
All the guys in my office really can't wait to see Transformers 2 and neither can I... I just can't bear to tell them it's not because of the robots though
greengrin.gif

Dagnammit it's a Friday I'm gonna Google another photo to keep myself happy - here we go...

shia-labeouf-gq-cover-thumb.jpg

Ahhhh that's better! Omg... I can't help it - I think if I ever saw him in real life I'd lose all ability to form a sentence!
tease.gif

jenee.sum

am i the ONLY person in the world who is not interested in Rob Pattinson even in the slightest bit?? and do not understand what the hype about him is all about? lol

don't get me wrong, everyone has their own opinion about who is attractive and i definitely respect that, but i just don't see it.
th_confused_new.gif
am i missing something? do i really have to watch twilight to find him attractive?
lol.gif
th_dunno.gif

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenee.sum
am i the ONLY person in the world who is not interested in Rob Pattinson even in the slightest bit?? and do not understand what the hype about him is all about? lol

don't get me wrong, everyone has their own opinion about who is attractive and i definitely respect that, but i just don't see it.
th_confused_new.gif
am i missing something? do i really have to watch twilight to find him attractive?
lol.gif
th_dunno.gif

^^No I assure you that you are not the only one. I fail to see the appeal either. Also, I think he might be a zombie.
nope.gif

rpat.jpg

jenee.sum

LOL at the zombie picture
my bf's little sister is in love with him too. i don't think i'll ever get the craze surrounding mr. pattinson.

kaliraksha

Haha, I don't get it either. He looks like most skinny white guys I went to school with who haven't done their hair and got dressed by a stylist.

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
travis_mccoy.jpg

Travis McCoy...all day, every day.
He is like art to me lol its a shame he's with "i kissed a girl and i liked it" chick
thmbdn.gif

good news, they broke up!

psychotums

I cannot pick just one. My hormones are whack right now, I want to bang everyone :p

-All of "The Cullens" from the movie Twilight...at the same time.
-The Kaulitz Twins (Bill and Tom of Tokio Hotel)...at the same time.
-Katherine Moennig of The L Word (Mmm Shaaaaane)
-Zooey Deschanel (SO CUTE!)
-Nicholas Jonas. I would go to jail for that. The end.

jenee.sum

Ok so i finally remembered one woman i think is so effin drop dead sexxxxxxxxxy. she's not a celeb...but a very famous import model would qualify right? i started this thread so i say yes
greengrin.gif

i seriously put her at the top of my list of females. first...one...on...there. i dunno how i forgot her. but yea, she's mixed...AND Canadian!!
th_sign_woot.gif

DANNIE RIEL

1373162797_l.jpg

897798245l.jpg

797718204l.jpg

dannie.jpg

791392735l.jpg

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychotums
-Katherine Moennig of The L Word (Mmm Shaaaaane)

LOL...I could see a lot of women being into Shane. I, personally, am a Bette kind of girl. Jennifer Beals is gorgeous and Bette is so sexy to me.

kisou

Ah, I had to think about it a little bit.

Male- Paul Rudd or Ed Norton!
Female- Scarlett Johansson

Jade09

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
LOL...I could see a lot of women being into Shane. I, personally, am a Bette kind of girl. Jennifer Beals is gorgeous and Bette is so sexy to me.

I'm a Bette girl too, although Carmen was pretty hot too.

My Choice guy would be Gerard Butler, my life has not been the same since 300 came out!

Latest posts