I'm a stylin' warrior ;-)

ABB113

Yesterday I went to my MAC store to check out the new Style Warriors collection. I really need to learn to have more self-control. I thought I only went in for Bright Future e/s! Ended up hauling a few extras
winks.gif

Bright Future e/s
Tempting e/s (pro pan)
Vibrant Grape e/s (I couldn't pass up a purple lol)
Impassioned Solar Bits
Purple Rite l/s
Brave New Bronze l/s
On a Mission BPB

....and I got my first 15 pan palette! Now I've got to depot
yes.gif

gildedangel

I just got my first 15 pan palette too! I love it, it is way better than hauling around all of those pots. Great haul!

Fairybelle

Those Solar Bits keep tempting me... what do you think of them? I didn't get them last year, and they've kind of made me curious ever since. Do they leave a lot of fallout?

GlamQueen21

Nice haul!! I got my first 15 pan palette since they first put it online. I definatly need to get another one to depot some more eyeshadows!

ABB113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairybelle
Those Solar Bits keep tempting me... what do you think of them? I didn't get them last year, and they've kind of made me curious ever since. Do they leave a lot of fallout?

I haven't tried them out yet, but I'll keep you posted!
yes.gif

ABB113

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Nice haul!! I got my first 15 pan palette since they first put it online. I definatly need to get another one to depot some more eyeshadows!

I need to depot, too! I want to try out the no-heat method. I am so scared to break a shadow, though! But depotting would let me B2M, so I will have to get over my fear haha

Latest posts