I'm Back In Black Haul

Jemma28

Almost the entire Style Black Collection. I also picked up two new Dazzleglass Cremes and So In This Season l/g. I'm thrilled with everything!!

27y4brt.jpg

am34v6.jpg

2vxlpbp.jpg

2hh3ioi.jpg

Sass

Great haul!!! Can't wait to get my hands on that Volcanic Ash Exfoliator and Mask.

SoSoSteph

Nice Haul!

Also, what kind of vanity/desk do you have? I just have not been able to find one to my liking? Looks nice from what I can see of it.

Jemma28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSoSteph
Nice Haul!

Also, what kind of vanity/desk do you have? I just have not been able to find one to my liking? Looks nice from what I can see of it.

We have a 1950's ranch style house and this is a built in vanity in the bathroom. We updated the bathroom a few years ago and replaced the top with plain white formica. The back mirror is from Lowe's. It's small but It's my little home away from home. And yes ladies, I know it's BAD to keep makeup in the bathroom but when you have two kids, you have very little space. LOL
winks.gif

SoSoSteph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemma28
We have a 1950's ranch style house and this is a built in vanity in the bathroom. We updated the bathroom a few years ago and replaced the top with plain white formica. The back mirror is from Lowe's. It's small but It's my little home away from home. And yes ladies, I know it's BAD to keep makeup in the bathroom but when you have two kids, you have very little space. LOL
winks.gif

Oh okay, thanks for the information!

Latest posts