I'm certified, too! :p

lipshock

So, as the title says: I'M CERTIFIED!
yahoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Bernadette just recently posted her experience about getting certified with MAC, so I thought I'd throw mine in there. And oh my goodness, I am so glad to have this out of the way. Feels good to have that weight off of my shoulders and my lovely little certification necklace too. Oh, how I love the jewelry MAC gives its employees.

For those that think the DEMO portion of your interview process is nerve-wracking, you truly haven't seen anything until your turn comes to get certified. Like it is a DEMO multiplied by a thousand with having to have extensive product knowledge (ingredients, functions, how a products works, etc). Not to mention knowing the fact that you HAVE to pass certification to keep your job with MAC. But anywho...

I am so happy! Now, time to move onto the other levels of certification! lol, it never ends but at least I'm already Advanced Makeup certified (participated in a body painting contest and my store won--so that was one of our prizes)
tong.gif

KAIA

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
And I LOVE your avatar picture, I just love "Jack MCFarland" lol.

Holly

Holy crap that sounds so nerve wracking! Congratulations on getting it
smiles.gif

I think it's good to know that eventually the employees need to know more about the products (or at least it sounds neat to me!)

What does the necklace look like?
greengrin.gif

Bernadette

Yay
congrat.gif
! Did we mention to all of you that the cert is timed? I think what made me the most nervous was that when I was freelancing, I was at one of the MAC stores when one of the artists was trying to get certified and she didn't get it.
Anyway, you've all probably seen the necklace. It's a longer more solid chain with a loop that one end goes through with a rectangle piece that says MAC on both sides. You can wear it different ways.

slvrlips

Congratulations!!!!!
My friend works at the same location as you and I saw the pictures and you guys did an excellent job on the cheetah look.

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrlips
Congratulations!!!!!
My friend works at the same location as you and I saw the pictures and you guys did an excellent job on the cheetah look.

Thanks, slvrlips!
smiles.gif
Who is your friend?

Latest posts