I'm ECSTATIC!!

fafinette21

Well, I just called MAC and.....I GOT A PRO CARD!!! I am over the flipping moon about this. I sent in my application about two and a half weeks ago and I've called them like 5 times already to check if it has been processed lol. This time when I gave the lady my name she was like "you're in mississauga?" so I'm like omg! I must be in the system. So when I said yes she said the card should be in the mail first thing Tuesday morning! Ahhhh!! I can't contain myself. This is SO great, it's even better because a girl that was on my floor in first year is a photographer so I said I would help her out with makeup for her shoots so I can get some great stuff to help me with that. I'm just so excited I called and woke my bf up to tell him my awesome news.

lyttleravyn

congrats!
smiles.gif

fafinette21

Thanks!! I just had to share it here because I knew everyone would understand
smiles.gif

Already planning my haul lol

NicksWifey

That is great news, congrats to you! My friend just got hers in the mail after waiting for a little over a month and she's pretty pumped. I want a PRO card!

Whiterz

awesome!!! i got an email saying i was approved, however, i still haven't gotten my card! it's been like a month
ssad.gif

eek

fafinette21

Boo! A month is too long to wait lol. Can't you ask them what your number is? I'm hoping mine will arrive fast. I only live about 20 minutes from where they mail them out from.

Latest posts