I'm not a sinner!

PomPoko

Woot. I'm back with yet another pinky/purpley, but i promise its different to last time.

Basically I wanted something I could wear with my Nars Sin blusher, so I came up with this, put it on, and then put on the blusher and realised it doesnt look anything like the pretty purpley berry on me, like it does in the pot. it just looks brown! I tried to make it look a bit pinkier with my rose shimmer brick, but mostly I just looked...shimmery
th_LMAO.gif

Mac or stated otherwise
smiles.gif

Face:
Benefit non fiction
Givenchy Chic White Powder
Rimmel renew concealer
YSL Touch Eclat

Cheeks
Nars Sin
Bobbi Brown Rose Shimmer Brick

Eyes:
UDPP
Pink Couture shadestick
Pink Freeze E/s
Da Bling e/s
Star Violet e/s
Playful e/s
BB Rose shimmer brick as highlight
Black Track F/l
Chanel Inimitable Mascara
Barry M double ended eyeliner (Pearly pink/black)
Walnut Brow Shader

Lips:
Angel L/s
IMG_0073-1.jpg

IMG_0060-1.jpg

And one i tried to fix the colour on to show better, but I'm fairly sure it doesnt
th_dunno.gif

IMG_0110.jpg

PomPoko

Thankyou thankyou
smiles.gif
maybe the blusher isnt that bad after all. I just thought it didnt go as well as I hoped with the eyeshadow colours
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnie
Pretty look! I really want a shimmerbrick but they are so darn expensive.

Ugh, I know I want them ALL! so pretty! The two I have were both presents, I just can't bring myself to spend almost £30, even though I do love them.

And yay, another birmingham person ^_^

nunu

you look gorgeous girly! Love the combo of the shimmerbrick and the blusher, makes you glow! I only have 1 shimmerbrick but yah they are too expensive!

FiestyFemme

I love the pink combo. It's girly without screaming pink.
smiles.gif

I had the same problems with Sin. It's so pretty and berry in the pan, and it just looked muddy on my cheeks.
ssad.gif
I swapped it away, but I wished it looked as good on me as I've seen on others.

Latest posts