I'm sick.

NutMeg

So I have a fever, and I'm really exhausted, and I feel like crap. But I look perfectly fine because I have no visible symptoms, so I end up looking like a whiner. And I have a midterm tomorrow. Wah wah wah, pity me.

That is all. I'll stop being a baby now.

TISH1124

ahhhh big hugs that bad bug is making it's way around the world...well get plenty of rest and I hope you feel better....Good Luck on the midterm...just try to make it through it as best you can

CantAffordMAC

Awww I hope you feel better
heart.gif

I got sick this past weekend, an itchy coughy throat, then the sneezy and runny nose came. I have allergies 24/7 so I thought thats what it was, but nope. A cold. I look fine too but Im sick.

Thankfully Im getting better. I got a big weekend/birthday coming up soooo I dont wanna be sick for that.

And I read ur plans for V Day so I definetly hope ur better too
graucho.gif

ashleydawn

ugh i hate it when i'm sick but look fine cause i'm always paranoid that my bosses will think i'm lying if i call out or ask to leave early! lol.

Little Addict

hope you feel better!
It seems like everybody is sick these days ... at my school 94 people called in sick / got sent home ...
it's insane.

NutMeg

Thanks guys.
smiles.gif

Rebecca, don't worry I'm never too sick for that.
graucho.gif

ClaireAvril, I'm not as prepared as I would want to be but I'm not doing too badly. I'm more concerned that I'll miss something in the test tomorrow because I'm such a dope right now.

User93

Oh Meg
th_hug.gif

I hope you will be ok soon, take some medicine girl! And sex is the best medicine, cmon
graucho.gif
(no, Im not saying this for nothing, I actually read it in some magazine long time ago
winks.gif
)

Hugs to you!

X4biddenxLustX

Aww I'm sorry hun!

Cold lousy weather+being sick= just sucks!

Is there anyone you could maybe get notes off of or something to help prepare for the test? I'm sure someone is going to understand that your not feeling well and might be more than willing to help you out.

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerskin
Meh, I'm sick too. I have a huge headache and a soar troath. I actually feel like this guy:

tnZZZZZZTVC061024100910PIC.jpg

Get well soon!

Ahhh, the curse of the sore throat! I've got it too. I'd rather be a runny nosed congested mess thats sneezing like crazy than have a sore throat especially if the tonsils get swollen
ssad.gif

Latest posts