**im So Excitedd**

Stephy171

i dont know if this is in the right place.. if it isnt admins will take care of it!!

K so imso freakin excited
th_DANCE.gif
i have been planning a road trip to an Ulta store.. there are none close to me and as we were driving home staurday from my friends 21... i saw one being built literally 5 mins from my house!!! ughh im so excited that i dont have to go super far from home to go to one....

i drove by today and its opening 8/28 this place is freakin HUGEEEE

So whats the difference with this and a sephora?

SmokeSignal16

To me I would say Sephora has more of the 'higher' end type of brands versus Ulta carrying more drugstore brands. But Ulta does have some high end stuff too like Stila, Smashbox, and Urban Decay to name a few lines. They also have haircare and a salon, and body products too. They have a Ulta rewards program as well but honestly I think Sephora's system has different things to choose from and are alil better selection then what Ulta offers. But the bright side is Ulta has more coupons to use then Sephora so take the good with the bad lol. Hope this helps ya some!

gildedangel

Ulta and Sephora carry different things. Sephora is makeup exclusive and carries a lot of small and high end brands. Ulta does have makeup and they carry cheaper brands that Sephora doesn't have. Ulta also sells a whole crapload of hair and nail stuff as well. I feel like Ulta carries a bigger selection overall but in makeup Sephora wins. But selection could totally depend on the store. Ulta has better coupons and deals if you know where to look, personally I like Ulta better!

hawaii02

I would say as far as makeup and freebies, Sephora is better. And as a poster mentioned, lines (at Ulta) vary by store. Our store just opened last month and we don't have Stila. Ulta is good for drugstore stuff and OPI/China Glaze.

Stephy171

thanks girlss... this dosent seem good for my piockets lol... a MAC, Sephora & an Ulta literally 10 mins from my house... ughhh
smiles.gif

xKiKix

^^ i know how you feel, the mac pro store is only 15 mins drive away from my house as with ulta and sephora. i understand your temptation, lol.

Stephy171

^^ lol i wish i had a pro store... i think the closest one is kind of prussia mall and i dont even know how far that is.. like 1 hour.. i guess its not to bad

User38

goooo Ulta.. I love it! Those are the mega stores which are going up all over! Glad you will have one close by as that gives you a fuller selection of products!

xsnowwhite

I love ulta, they send coupons in the mail all the time plus i like that they have both drugstore brands and higher end brands so i can look at both and dont have to make multiple stops.

Latest posts