Im so mad! What do i do?

MichaelaLou

I bought candy yum yum from ebay for 35 quid! and its fake. I ccant get decent photos but the tubes wider, and most importantly, instead of the vanilla smell, its cheap plastic. the lipstick shape isnt smooth, it has edges and lines wtf.

This is the seller http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/princess_coco1/

Im going to open a dispute, but do i send this back to them? I want to bin it! I know theyll just sell it on. Plus its illegal!

Advice?

sziem

Well clearly she's wrong.

I don't know how she's managed to keep 100% positive feedback o.0

I bought a fake eyeshadow from ebay a few weeks ago. Although when I mailed the seller saying it was fake they were apologetic (probably to avoid negative feedback)

I'd threaten them with negative feedback. i.e Unless you refund me for this clearly fake lipstick I'll have no option but to leave negative feedback. Also say that you'll return it providing they pay for return postage and say that if you see them reselling it you'll report the listing.

No one likes having their perfect feedback tarnished with a negative.

If you get no luck with that, paypal should refund you.

Hope you get your money back! =)

zewzeq

Her feedback mostly from buying, not selling. She appearently sells a lot of "MAC beauty books" in PDF format.
She is such an expert on MAC, she bought a "Swish" pigment from another seller. LOL

" MAC lipsticks don't smell like vanilla..."
th_remoteImage-61.gif

Latest posts