Info: Where the Holiday Stuff is going to be :)

Lo-Fi_Thriller

Hi Christina:

Thank you for taking the time to email us at M·A·C Cosmetics Online. I'd be happy to help.

The 2005 Holiday Kits program consists of 3 Lip Compacts (Seductions), 3 Eye Compacts (Delights), 3 Lip Clutches (Treasures) and 3 Brush Sets (Stashettes) that will be available at the end of October at all locations. An additional brush set (Stash Box: 5 Brush) will be sold at M·A·C Stores only. Luxuries: 7 Face will be sold at Saks and select International locations. Indulgence: 7 Face will be available at Nordstrom, The Bay and select International locations only.

All Temptations (mini sets) will be available in the second week of November at all locations, except for Temptations: 4 Paints, which is a M·A·C store exclusive.

wonder what the luxuries and the Indulgence face palette will look like....

roxybc

This has been posted before, but this is the Luxuries Saks Exclusive:
DSCN0138.jpg

teal blue compact
2 lipstick: so elegant *, honeymood*
4 eye shadows: blissfully blue *, sketch, jest, sable
1 powder: cubic
2 professional brushes: eye shadows 213se, lip 316se in teal wood lacquered stained wood handles.

Juneplum

oh heck yeah! one of my ma's at nordies says their exclusive is awesome! can't wait to see it!

Juneplum

^ PK, mac store exclusives are only available at freestanding or pro stores. not counters =) hth..

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
^ PK, mac store exclusives are only available at freestanding or pro stores. not counters =) hth..

Haaaaaaa yay!! Thx! I only shop at the Pro store anyway.
smiles.gif

turtle_pixie_

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishee03
I wonder which brushes will be in the "Stash Box"....

me too!!! i was gonna get 2 of the brush sets but ill think i pass and get the"Stash Box"... sounds like it'll be better, even fomr just the name!

shygirl

Ok. I'm, umm, really overwhelmed. I'm just going to add MAC as an authorized user on my credit card and leave it at that. So much easier.

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by shygirl
I'm just going to add MAC as an authorized user on my credit card and leave it at that. So much easier.

LOL!!! that is HYSTERICAL!!!
rofl.gif
lol.gif

CWHF

Yay!!! I'll be able to get the ones I want. The ones at Saks I wasn't interested in anyway. Wish they'd push them back a few weeks so I'd have time to save tho. Guess I'm going on a no buy as of now (except that ebay auction of course).

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWHF
Yay!!! I'll be able to get the ones I want. The ones at Saks I wasn't interested in anyway. Wish they'd push them back a few weeks so I'd have time to save tho. Guess I'm going on a no buy as of now (except that ebay auction of course).

Rofl! I was just telling myself exactly that!!

mz_fallenstarz

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_pixie_
me too!!! i was gonna get 2 of the brush sets but ill think i pass and get the"Stash Box"... sounds like it'll be better, even fomr just the name!

whats the "stash box" n where willi t b?

V2LUCKY

Thanx for posting. I was gonna email them and ask too but I didn't know how to word it thanx for doing the work.

Lo-Fi_Thriller

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
This has been posted before, but this is the Luxuries Saks Exclusive:
DSCN0138.jpg

teal blue compact
2 lipstick: so elegant *, honeymood*
4 eye shadows: blissfully blue *, sketch, jest, sable
1 powder: cubic
2 professional brushes: eye shadows 213se, lip 316se in teal wood lacquered stained wood handles.

dee dee dee im stupid. thanks for the repost of the pix hehe - i might pass on that. maybe,

nora_e

Here's the info for the Nordstrom exclusive palette:

Indulgence (olive) - Lady Fabulous, Fetish l/s, Petalescent, Plum Dressing, Retrospeck, Greensmoke e/s, Mocha blush, 213 and 316 SE brushes.

This desciption is from the Preliminary Holiday Info post on the Color Stories page.

Latest posts