• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Interesting tutorial on pressing loose pigments [link]

faerie_bel

Can't take any credit for this. A friend found it on Live Journal, and I just had to share it with you guys. It looks very do-able! 8)

Tutorial

ruby_soho

Wow that's a really good tutorial, the pigments actually look really pretty. I always thought the diluting/mixing pigment technique was so messy and icky looking, but this looks super nice! Now where did my childhood flower press go??:p

kaliraksha

That's gorgeous... I so want to try this but I know I will probably give up in fustration... because recently... I've had absolutely no patience for anything even slightly intricate... damn work!

Dreamergirl3

Re: Interesting tutorial on pressing loose pigments

this is awesome! I stopped 'pressing' my pigments and such a long time ago because the usual method left me with crumbling pigments, creating a bigger mess than it took to make. I'm glad you shared this! To Michael's I go!

hnich

Re: Interesting tutorial on pressing loose pigments

This is the most informative pressing tutorial I've ever seen in!
I tried Kitschmas and Blue-Brown the other day and it turned out very well, I use this technique for fixing broken e/s as well

Latest posts