Interview with Celebrity Makeup Artist Mylah Morales - Rihanna’s 2008 AMA look

Janice

Specktra Bestie
Interview conducted and contributed by Specktra Forum Member, Azia aka aziajs

Rihanna is it.

She is the hottest thing out right now in the world of music. And in the last couple of years she has transcended that world and become a style star, a fashion maven, and a makeup muse. The woman behind the amazing looks Rihanna wears on the red carpet, in magazines and on stage is makeup artist Mylah Morales.

I had an opportunity to speak with Mylah about Rihanna’s look for the 2008 American Music Awards. I fell in love with the look as soon as Rihanna stepped onto the red carpet and as it turns out it’s one of Mylah’s favorite looks too!

Continue reading for our exclusive interview with Mylah who breaks down the products and steps she took to create Rhianna’s stunning look for the AMA’s!

Specktra Beauty News » Blog Archive » Interview with Celebrity Makeup Artist Mylah Morales - recreate Rhianna’s 2008 AMA’s look

TISH1124

^^ actually the hairstyle is the only thing that I didn't like about the look...But she wears it very well.

k.a.t

I can't take my eyes off that picture, the make up is just so flawless! i'm in love with how she did the cheeks...wow

jazmatazz

The link no longer works. Was the page deleted? Does anyone know what was used. Such a beautiful look! TIA