Introducing Julia, Christian and Sarah!

Janice

Specktra Bestie

I'd like to take a moment to welcome new additions to the Specktra Beauty News team! In an ongoing effort to provide readers with a wide variety of beauty related topics I've expanded the writing team. There a several exciting additions who all bring a fresh perspective to our little Beauty Corner while maintaining the unique content you're accustomed to. I hope you enjoy getting to know them as much as I have.

Julia aka MissChievous will be contributing to Beauty topics for Specktra Beauty News. Julia is a Veteran Moderator on the Specktra forum (you might know her previously as Specktra's Tutorial forum moderator) and is also a YouTube Video Tutorial Maven with over 10,000 subscribers to her channel! Julia will be contributing beauty related topics and reviews on the blog and publishing the occasional video.

Christian aka BlackKitty will be joining Specktra Beauty News as our Mens Grooming Editor bringing you the very important dish men's products. Christian will be writing articles and reviews on mens interest topics. I love Christians sense of beauty and appreciation for fashion, in his spare time Christian authors a fashion blog called After A Fashion. You can catch Christian on Twitter!

Sarah recently brought you the Guide to Fall's Hottest Shades, if you enjoyed that series then you'll love what's to come. Sarah is Specktra's Liaison in NYC where there's tons of beauty happenings and Sarah is right in the middle of it! Sarah authors her own blog, styleITonline.com, where she brings readers the latest on fashion runways, campaigns and advertorials. Catch Sarah on Twitter too!

I'm completely stoked to have Julia, Sarah and Christian bringing SBN readers their own unique perspective on beauty and grooming. Jamie aka Shimmer and myself will still be here doin' our thing so, please, enjoy what our expanded writing staff have to share and make sure to leave us feedback on what you'd like to see more of!

Specktra Beauty News » Blog Archive » Introducing Julia, Christian and Sarah!

gracetre123

I love how even that you know that you have a great site...you always want to make it better!! thank you guys for all your effort!!

sbconle

Thanks so much for your support! If there's anything you want to see or know more about let me know!