Introducing - The Scoop

sugarberry

Hmm, this is good news, but seeming as I'm a really new member, I'm not sure where I'm supposed to post to reach my minimum of 10. I'm excited over future posts, not so much the old ones (I moved on to the next collection, like everyone else). Time for me to read up on all the other brand threads!

Mazi

I was wondering why it had changed I should of read this thread first! before emailing naynadine (sorry).

TaiB

i love this most especially cos i dont have to be looking for unreleased collection post among other old posts

EnchantedOne

I've always been a little too shy to actually post on here so I think this is a great idea! It's an opportunity for people who are passionate about makeup and interested in upcoming collections but may be too shy to speak to that passion to really get their feet wet and join this welcoming and resourceful community!

nancydrew1981

I too am a silent stalker - so here I am guys! I love this site & love the information I get here. I totally understand and support the decision. =)

sugarberry

I've always been a little too shy to actually post on here so I think this is a great idea! It's an opportunity for people who are passionate about makeup and interested in upcoming collections but may be too shy to speak to that passion to really get their feet wet and join this welcoming and resourceful community!
That's exactly how I feel! I'm pretty shy, so this is a good way for me to get engaged with everyone who shares the same interests.

Hi everyone! Another shy person here, but no time like the present! Excited to be a more vocal part of the community from here on out!

duh-laney

Quote:Originally Posted by sugarberry

That's exactly how I feel!  I'm pretty shy, so this is a good way for me to get engaged with everyone who shares the same interests.

I agree with all this as well! I'm sure its not intimidating once you actually get in there and start posting!

LIMON

Hi Guys,

Ive been a site stalker for months.. but always wanted to post, its just really hard for me keep with the threads.

Looking forward to becoming more active.

nancydrew1981

I always get nervous about posting - its really silly. Everyone seems so sweet. Plus anyone who likes makeup can't be bad!!!

duh-laney

Quote:Originally Posted by nancydrew1981

I always get nervous about posting - its really silly. Everyone seems so sweet. Plus anyone who likes makeup can't be bad!!!

Haha right?!

baby22

I've been a silent stalker for a while now too, but look forward to getting more involved in this community :)

Latest posts