• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Introducing - The Scoop

Mazi

i for one think this was a great idea it was the kick in the backside we shy silent stalkers needed to get stuck in.

violetta

Long time reader/member .Cracking this shell as I type. I find the ladies and gents on Specktra so informative and
knowledgeable.I hope I can add something of interest for everyone.

Monica

We are so happy to have all of you here, whether you've been too shy, unsure about where to start, or just too scared to post! Sometimes I still am a little intimidated by the sheer number of posts in a thread and I've been around since 2006!

We need to have a lurker party where we all can all support each other through this process. We could call it Lurkers Anonymous lol

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
We are so happy to have all of you here, whether you've been too shy, unsure about where to start, or just too scared to post! Sometimes I still am a little intimidated by the sheer number of posts in a thread and I've been around since 2006!

We need to have a lurker party where we all can all support each other through this process. We could call it Lurkers Anonymous lol

LOL! I'm a behind the scenes kinda gal

MinnieLove

Hmm I think I answered my own question lol. I was wondering where the other subscriptions went... Def going to check out the Scoop :) Thank you

MinnieLove

That's exactly how I feel! I'm pretty shy, so this is a good way for me to get engaged with everyone who shares the same interests.

I agree with all this as well! I'm sure its not intimidating once you actually get in there and start posting!
I am still trying to figure out how to use this lol. I didn't know how to respond to people at first. I ended up writing in general -_-. mybad. Also, I never know what exactly to write. Most of the time my replies consisted of...cant wait for this collection..or..love this collection..