is mac's website slow on getting things out?

Designergirl9

I ordered some stuff from the site on friday and I checked today and my order is still pending. I thought it might save me some time ordering for the site but I can't believe Friday, Monday and Tuesday the order hasn't moved at all.

How long does it usually take when you order from the site?

Ada

I always get things incredibly quickly. Like 2 or 3 days. BUT, they don't seem to update the order status on the site very frequently. Most times when I order I don't get the email saying the order has shipped until a day or two AFTER I've already gotten the package. So I would ignore what it says on the page.

jenniferm1972

I've always had packages arrive within a week. Been ordering since they put the site up. Have always had great service from them.

rubixio

UPS isnt open on weekends, so it wont say "shipped" on Saturdays or Sundays. I've ordered on a Friday before and it didnt ship until Tuesday. Just depends, some times are quicker than others.

ledonatella

Last time I ordered stuff from them it was a little over a week and I'm in OH, not that far. But I did order Fri. afternoon so it couldn't have gotten out til Mon. or Tues. But it still said 'pending' even after it had shipped out.

allan_willb

They lost my package my first time I did an order a long long time ago but they made me way like 6 weeks to re-send it all over again but then I finally got it all but when I did my sweetie cake haul online they usually always email me when they send everything out you know for like a comfirmation but I got the free standard shipping and I ordered it on easter sunday night and I got it on tuesday!It was so fast!And they didn't email me saying they they sent it out.And free shipping too!I was so happy!But when they lost my package the didn't have any info on the package like tracking etc etc so they had no way what so ever to find it so they just made me wait.Now mac online has tracking on everything!Which is good for us and them.I'm in Hawaii and shipping isnt usually that fast so it was great.But your in Cali so you should have it already!Call them @ 1-800-588-0070.

Designergirl9

Thanks for your info
smiles.gif
I appreciate all the help. They finally updated it to shipped and I checked the tracking and it hasn't even left the east coast yet. It says I should recieve it on the 30th. I am pretty disappointed that the whole process will take over a week. I have always gotten stuff quicker then that. Oh well..the waiting begins.

Latest posts