Is my Primer and Foundation not compatible?

taylor88

I'm a guy, and I've been trying to use the Hourglass No 28 Primer Serum under my Bella Terra BB Cream, but it's difficult to get it to blend in right. Also some days it seems to work fine, but other days it doesn't and other people end up noticing I have it on my face.

I've been using 1 Pump of the Primer on my face, and have even let it set for 10-15min before applying my BB Cream over it. Could I be doing something else wrong, or is this Oil Based Primer and Silicone Foundation just not compatible with each other?

Attachments

• Bella Terra BB Cream.jpg
    Bella Terra BB Cream.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Hourglass No 28 Primer Serum.jpg
    Hourglass No 28 Primer Serum.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 0

shellygrrl

Staff member
Generally speaking, you want to use like with like. In other words, an oil-based foundation with an oil-based primer, or a silicone-based foundation with a silicone-based primer. So either you need to change your primer or change your BB cream.

Sunto

Generally speaking, you want to use like with like. In other words, an oil-based foundation with an oil-based primer, or a silicone-based foundation with a silicone-based primer. So either you need to change your primer or change your BB cream.
I am agree with you.

Latest posts