is petticoat a nessecity?

macaholic2912

Im going to be doing a mail order for my mac stuff so I wont have a chance to see it real life. Is it really as gorgeous as everyone says it is?
I am a nw 15/20 what could I use it for?
Thanks

capmorlovesmac

I love petticoat! I am NW15/NC15 and I use it mostly over my blush on the cheeks for the extra bit of shimmer and glow. It is very pretty and has a pink shimmer. Have you seen the swatches?

Susanne

Yes, it is a necessity!!
winks.gif
It is LE for the second time and always has been very popular.

You could use it as a blush.

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Yes, it is a necessity!!
winks.gif
It is LE for the second time and always has been very popular.

You could use it as a blush.

I hear voices in my head telling me over and over again: need backup..need backup.. need backup..need. Should I be worried now?
greengrin.gif
winks.gif

Beauty Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvs Queen
Petticoat is the only MSF that I own that makes me break out.

That's odd. I thought the formula was more or less the same for all the MSF.

As for necessary? I love the look of the MSF (call me a sucker, but I think they're just pretty to look at). The swatch thread has Petticoat swatched many times, and I think on fairly light people

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
That's odd. I thought the formula was more or less the same for all the MSF.

As for necessary? I love the look of the MSF (call me a sucker, but I think they're just pretty to look at). The swatch thread has Petticoat swatched many times, and I think on fairly light people

Me too. I take my Petticoat out of the drawer at least once a day - even if I don't use it that day - just to look at it.
bigheart.gif
It is my first MSF (so that explains the odd behaviour) but more will join it soon.
mac_addict.gif

Kiss and Makeup

This was the first MAC blush I bought and mine's almost gone. I'm an NC 15 and it's gorgeous on, and I consider it a necessity. I'd pick it up if you have a change. It's worth it. And if you end up not liking it, you can always sell it. Haha I'd be interested!

*JJ*

i love petticoat! i'm nw 15/20 too and i thought it might be too dark for me but it looks amazing when i use it with my 187 brush! i've been contemplating getting a backup..

jdechant

I seen the swatches and they are so pretty!! I was thinking that I should get a MSF considering So Celeron is already sold out in the Canadian MAC Website. I was thinking petticoat but I was wondering if it would show up on my NC40 skin??

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheisfree
So if you have pinkish skin, could you wear this too or would it be too much?

I'm paler than NW15 with distinctly pink skin, and I adore Petticoat. It's not too much - unless you go crazy and put it all over.
tong.gif
On the cheeks, however, it is lovely, both on its own or over a blush.
yes.gif

jdechant

Ok so I decided to order petticoat..I got it in yesterday..I love love love it! You should totally get it! I recommend it to EVERYONE!!

Mabelle

i got it last weekend. it's absolutely delish.
i love wearing it with dame blush or orgasm. delish!!!

TheeBettyBoop

I got it today by mail and it looks really pretty but I dont consider this to be a must, unless, you really wanted, could afford it and dont have many blushes......

Oh, who am i kidding, yes is a must!
winks.gif

TheeBettyBoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdechant
I seen the swatches and they are so pretty!! I was thinking that I should get a MSF considering So Celeron is already sold out in the Canadian MAC Website. I was thinking petticoat but I was wondering if it would show up on my NC40 skin??

Yes it will show up!

user79

Does anyone have BB Shimmerbrick in Peony and can compare? I have Peony Shimmerbrick, not sure if I should get Petticoat...

GlossyAbby

I passed the first time around and wanted it this time but I decided against it...I have a lot of blushes and thats the only thing I could use it for...it is very pretty though!

susannef

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Does anyone have BB Shimmerbrick in Peony and can compare? I have Peony Shimmerbrick, not sure if I should get Petticoat...

I have both of these and they are really not similar at all. Petticoat is much lighter, more shimmery and way more gold/bronzey

Both of them are gorgeous though!

Latest posts