Is this fake?

lazytolove

I don't know much about fake MAC pigments but i don't trust this

8x3t6h.jpg

MAC Pigment & Glitter - Discount.makeup.com

lazytolove

don't buy them ladies, they are fake. I don't trust online stuffs anymore =[

I only purchase MAC from MAC's website or buy it from one of the specktra member (with great feedback) =]

GlamYOURUs

Its confirmed. They actually are legit! Someone told me they have purchased from them in the past when they had their 50% and all the items were the originals. =)

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
^^Hmmm are you sure? People keep giving me different answers.

If there's different answers, there's an obvious amount of uncertainty.. so I wouldn't trust it either.

look_divine

yes same person owned bulk beauty buys they were shut down so they opened another site
there 100% fake

Nadeshda

There's a post on pursebuzz and another on MUA regarding this... someone got eyeshadows from them, and the pans had the infamous indented ring in the middle...
ssad.gif

wifey806

Well I can't even get the link to work lol, so *i'm* not impressed
nonono.gif

why are people so shady???

GlamYOURUs

Apparently they sold out of their MAC stock and a few members on pursebuzz who have bought from them said all of their products were authentic, even the non MAC products. Just a heads up =)

0:]

i just depotted my discount.makeup.com MAC eyeshadow and it is definitely a fake
angry.gif
I depotted 2 to make sure and yupp..they BOTH have indents on the pan..i hope i can get a refund.

Xqueeze_me

That is why I NEVER trust buying from online cosmetic-selling websites (besides MAC website/counters/store) when buying MAC products.

hhunt2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0:]
i just depotted my discount.makeup.com MAC eyeshadow and it is definitely a fake
angry.gif
I depotted 2 to make sure and yupp..they BOTH have indents on the pan..i hope i can get a refund.

I just got a shipment in today...

And yes, there is an INDENT in the center of the pan.
They are FAKES!

Now... what do I do with them even if they are depotted ???
I swatched them on my hand to see if there is any irritation... no irritation. Should I use it?!

rockin

The skin on your eyelids is thinner than the skin on your hands, and more fragile - personally, I wouldn't risk it

Latest posts