Is this possible?

BenefitAddict

I have never gotten my nails professionally done. However I have quite a few polishes (about 10 I think). I'm really not very good at painting, so whenever it dries, I usually chew off all the coloring because of the smudges and imperfections.

Can I bring a bottle of polish from home to the nail salon for them to use on my nails if I have them manicure me?

pat

Hey!

I ALWAYS bring my own polish with me when I get a manicure and pedicure. It helps to have your own polish when you need to touch up on the chips.

I also heard it's recommended that you bring your own tools as well, but I've never done it. haha...

It shouldn't be a problem at all and there are no rules/laws saying you can't bring your own polish.

Make sure to tell them you brought your own polish so that they can give it back to you while your nails dry.

FYI, when I normally do my own manicure and mess up on the sides, I let them dry for a good 2-3 hours then I'll put my hands under warm running water. Then get a towel rag, wet it, and just rub against the polish where it got messed up. It comes off so easily.

smiles.gif

TDoll

^^Good info! You pretty much summed it up!

Yeah, I'm the same. I like bringing my own polish as well. Most salons will offer you a free nail kit of your own with your own tools if you're a regular. So if it's something that you decide to do on a regular basis, I'd for sure get on of those free sets! Just ask. They usually have them, but won't offer them unless you ask them. Or do what Patty0411 said and bring your own tools.

Latest posts