It's A ....i Have No Idea!

Evey

I'm 19 weeks and I went for my ultrasound yesterday and they could not make out whether my baby was a boy or a girl. She said she was leaning more towards a girl because there was no scrotum but then she said it is still early and the baby may be a "late bloomer"....so I'm posting my baby's ultrasound picture here and see if you can help me figure this out....look at the circled area

HERE GOES!

gender2_845085.bmp

oh and a picture of my little angel....yay!
love.gif

baby2cropped.bmp

*Stargazer*

Wow, I really can't tell. I think that looks a little bit like the u/s did with my first daughter.

Congrats either way LOL!

Evey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
IT'S A BABY!
No really I have no idea...but congratulations nonetheless!

LOL!!! Thanks! I'm very excited whether it's a boy or a girl but, I just wanna know for sure. I wanna go shopping for baby clothes!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug10678
Wow, I really can't tell. I think that looks a little bit like the u/s did with my first daughter.

Congrats either way LOL!

THANK YOU! I really think it's a girl. My husband wants a boy but it looks like he's going to get a girl. LOL she's going to be the death of him....sigh
sigh.gif

bluelagoon

CONGRATS!!

Looks like a girl to me. I had my daughter 5 months ago and her 24 week ultrasound looked very similar to yours! Your lucky to have gotten a gender ultrasound so early I had to wait soooo long!
ssad.gif
Any way, are you on BBC? they have a ultrasound board where you can post your pics and two of the ladies on there a ultrasound techs that will give you their best guess as to if it looks like a boy or girl. They guessed mine was definitely a girl and she was!:yes: My husband wanted a boy too
th_LMAO.gif

tiramisu

Congratulations either way!!
My daughter looked at this picture and was like "I see bits". HAHA (she has a little brother).
So there's a "professional" opinion for you.
Personally, my guess, it's a girl. Either way.. babyyysss!!! --love them. Cherish this time, it goes so fast!!
Thanks for sharing.

Evey

=D Thanks everyone! I'm very excited whether it's a boy or a girl. I can't wait!

Evey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelagoon
CONGRATS!!

Looks like a girl to me. I had my daughter 5 months ago and her 24 week ultrasound looked very similar to yours! Your lucky to have gotten a gender ultrasound so early I had to wait soooo long!
ssad.gif
Any way, are you on BBC? they have a ultrasound board where you can post your pics and two of the ladies on there a ultrasound techs that will give you their best guess as to if it looks like a boy or girl. They guessed mine was definitely a girl and she was!:yes: My husband wanted a boy too
th_LMAO.gif

Cool! Do you have a link to this place?

Briar

The OBGYN that did my ultrasound couldn't tell what we were having either, and we had a perfect butt shot! Because they couldn't tell I ended up with a weird hormonal paranoia that we were having a hermaphrodite. Don't mind me, I was nuts.

We ended up with a gorgeous, and perfectly healthy baby boy! It was actually a lot of fun not knowing, it left a wonderful, and tantalizing surprise for the end, after all that work.

Congratulations to you!!!

Evey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briar
The OBGYN that did my ultrasound couldn't tell what we were having either, and we had a perfect butt shot! Because they couldn't tell I ended up with a weird hormonal paranoia that we were having a hermaphrodite. Don't mind me, I was nuts.

We ended up with a gorgeous, and perfectly healthy baby boy! It was actually a lot of fun not knowing, it left a wonderful, and tantalizing surprise for the end, after all that work.

Congratulations to you!!!

LOL...that's funny because i was thinking the same thing for a second...but, i just figured i'll wait until we have another ultrasound in a couple of weeks. Of course, i'm not looking forward to paying another $360 dollars for it....

bluelagoon

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I forgot to come back and check. Here is the link http://www.babycenter.com/ to the main page and here is the link to the ultrasound board http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/f...ebtag=bcus6669
You may have to register in order to post your pic. I don't really remember, I have been a member since forever. I belong to the June 2007 board. You can also join women that are due in the same month you are. So if for example you are due in March then you would join the BBC March 2008 board. Its a fun place to talk about pregnancy related things, ask question, get advice, or just vent about life.. kinda like here. I enjoy it a lot and we are still a lively bunch even though we have all already had our babies. It has a lot of useful info. Anyway I have given you the link to the ultrasound board on BBC, post your pic and ask them to give you there best educated guess. Good Luck!

MisaMayah

Haha..this reminds me of my niece , she just turned 1 this month =) But when my sis got her scan at 5 months my niece decided to cross her legs and keep us guessing till she was born.
We all wanted a boy because there are so many girls in our family. I had a instinct she'd have a girl but we wouldnt have it any other way now, the most improtant thing was that she was a healthy baby!!

Oh and i dont know if you've heard of these like old wives tales. But if you crave sweet food its a girl, sour for a boy. if your belly button is now an 'outtie' its a boy and 'inny' for a girl. If the shape of your belly grows more 'sidewards' its a girl and more 'outwards-frontways' its a boy.LOL
It was pretty accurate for my sister!

Latest posts