It's really funny, cause i got your F*n money

BloopBloop

Oh gosh, im going to return this new foundation i hate it! I got better lighting this time... now i just need a better camera LOL. Blackground was sitting there waiting to be used, and it actually looks hot with stars n rockets over it. Damn camera didnt pick it up in the photo though
angry.gif
Im actually a shade or two darker than the first picture, i just had a light close so colors can come out more. i think you can see a bit of stars n rockets in the first one
th_dunno.gif

Face:

Studio Sculpt
MSFN - Medium Dark
Love Rock; Mineralized Blush Duo

Eyes:

Blackground p/p
Stars N Rockets e/s
Electric Eel e/s
Sketch e/s
Noctournelle e/s
Vanilla e/s
Phloof e/s

Lips:
Blistex
Spice l/l
Cute-ster /s
VGVI l/g

004.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

mizzbeba

Pretty look!

OT-Nice shoe collection you got back there...would love to see inside the boxesssss.

BloopBloop

thank you guys so much, i really do appreciate it
th_DANCE.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
why don't you like studio sculpt, It looks great! beautiful look!

I just end up blotting and touching up too much with this thing. ive heard some miracle stories from others with oily skin so i figured i'd try my luck with it-- but alas, it wasnt meant to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPearl
You've got great cheekbones!!! love rock looks beautiful on you!

thanks so much! after a haul, my friend and i showed eachother what we purchased and it got in my bag. i thought the register people just slipped it in there, because we both checked our bags. i tried it on when i saw and fell in love. then my friend txt me and went crazy because she said she couldnt find her love rock and i was bummed. SO I WENT AND BOUGHT MY OWN! ehehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
Love this..and I love Lily Allen too lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzbeba
Pretty look!

OT-Nice shoe collection you got back there...would love to see inside the boxesssss.

yea, i used to just be into sneakers and such but lately ive been into heels... and baby i mean HEELS! i love em, and i love steve madden. that was my previous addiction
cutey.gif
yahoo.gif

Latest posts