Japanese Cosmetics?

tfisher07

Anyone know of any Japanese cosmetics that are good to use and don't have any skin lightening ingredients in them?

indiekicks

I've heard great things about Dollywink's liquid eyeliner, though I can't speak from experience. I'm too dark to use much of their makeup besides eye makeup, but the skincare is top notch.

ninahaska

Japanese cosmetics just must be good because of how ladies from japan looking.

Their skin, makeup. Maybe it is genetic but cosmetics of good quality and make up talent too.

My friend used shop called "ichibankao" - many japanese cosmetics straight from Japan.

Dominique33

Clé de Peau is a luxury brand ( skincare and makeup) but it is pricey, lipsticks are 60 $ so far I know, the brand is not available here though. I think Clé de Peau is worth the splurge ;)

AndersenDmz

Try PinkyParadise, they specialize in circle lenses buy have a huuuge selection if Japanese and Korean cosmetics and most of the time they have really good description of the products, and you can easily find out if any of them contain whitening agents. Candy Doll, Eyemazing, Canmake, Dolly Wink and Melliesh are all very nice. Shu Uemura does excellent foundations without whitening properties, but are a bit pricier though easier to find.

Latest posts