Jeans buying help

alien21xx

Hi everyone, I'm shopping on Revolveclothing.com for some Citizens of Humanity jeans because I'm so sick of cheap jeans (not enough room for my ass, stiff denim, faulty buttons, etc etc) My problem: I don't think there's any jeans of this brand here in Singapore so I can't really just fit at stores and buy online.

So does anyone know a good jeans buying guide for internet purchases?

Or like how does Citizens of Humanity jeans sizing compare to Levi's sizing? I'm 26 on Levi's so should I get the same size jeans from COH? TIA!
winks.gif

lilMAClady

You should get the size you are usually. If you are normally a 26 then that's what you should get, although I would take measurments of my self first. If you plan on buying any premium denim with stretch order a size smaller because they really strectch! It's happend to me! If you need help, get on Nordstrom.com and they will be able to help you figure out your sizes! click on the Live Help tab at the top of the page! Hope this helps!

Dreamergirl3

some denim sizing is very different even within the same brand. for example I am all about Diesel jeans, but depending on the style, I fluctuate between a 25 and 27.

If you'd like to get more into designer denim, info about sizing differences, check out HonestForum.com
it's pretty much the Specktra of designer jeans! They have a Citizens of Humanity thread as well
hth!

Jennifer Mcfly

i've learned that different brands fit differently and are even sized differently...(i have jeans ranging from size 8-14, that all fit me currently)
the only way i can initially buy jeans is to try them on. I know that's not helpful
ssad.gif

good luck on your hunt!!

(FYI - my personal favorite for jeans is Lucky Brand)

Latest posts