Jennifer Hudson for MAC

greatscott2000

I was just thinking- wouldn't it be great if she had a collection? just like the Fantasia one?
What do you think it color scheme would be?
I'm thinking oscar gold with burgandy- what do you think?

hyperRealGurl

I think it would be wonderful for Mac to come out with a "jennifer Hudson" Collection

for starters she is beautiful, and i too think Oscar gold, Burgandy
Even Bronze and Copper

aziza

Oh sheesh. Yes! Her Oscar makeup was absolutley gorgeous but all throughout Dreamgirls I was trying to figure out what e/s made up her signature eye look. So freakin' gorgeous man!

MiCHiE

Fantasia had a collection?!?!

I think Jennifer's makeup is so ON POINT! It's been flawless lately.

greatscott2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Fantasia had a collection?!?!

I think Jennifer's makeup is so ON POINT! It's been flawless lately.

yea! I can't recall the name fully- Fantabulous (sp). It had 2 lipsticks that were beautiful!

L281173

I would think of Jennifer Hudson's collections featuring deep plums and red. Shadows that exude the smokey effect with an air of innocence.

Macnarsandlove

she just signed a contract with avon to promote thier Imari perfume so there is probaly no chance unfortunatly
ssad.gif

sheaspearl83

The MAC president did give her a Barbie so I was really hoping for a color line and not just 2 lipsticks either.

MAC_Pixie04

damn avon. they've snatched up Salma and now JHud. And their makeup sucks ass! I've tried it, it's utter crap =(

calbear

The Fantasia line was only released in limited locations and the two lipglasses were HECKA (yes I'm from the west coast) pretty. We still get women of color asking for that and most people don't even know it ever existed. I have both and they are gorgeous.

doniad101

OMGosh, that would be an awesome collection! I would buy like one of everything LOL
smiles.gif
And the gold and burgundy...right on the spot
smiles.gif
LOL

But I didnt know they had a Fantasia one...would you please describe that to me? Thanks!

Janice

Fantabulous - November 2004

Lipglass
  • Fantabulous 1 - Orange Copper
  • Fantabulous 2 - Deep Reddish Bronze

Calbear, can you tell me if the lipglass names are correct? I'm not remembering for some reason if they were named 1 & 2 or if the CS info wasn't updated.

I'm sure there are some ladies on here who can help describe or photograph the LG's for those interested.

L281173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice

Lipglass

Calbear, can you tell me if the lipglass names are correct? I'm not remembering for some reason if they were named 1 & 2 or if the CS info wasn't updated.

I'm sure there are some ladies on here who can help describe or photograph the LG's for those interested.

clap.gif
I never knew of such a collection by Mac. I am angry now that I missed out on an Orangey Copper Lipglass. I love Orange and Copper. A sistah needs to shine.
soapbox.gif

doniad101

Thanks Janice!
thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice

Lipglass

elektra513

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddinary
A collection in the theme of Dreamgirls! All that glamour! How beautiful!

ITA! That'd be so fierce to see! Oh well...
oh.gif

bsquared

ditto to the Dreamgirls collection! I would love to see that . . . it may be the only one that I would purchase in it's entirety! I hope they do . . . wow

Icecaramellatte

Quote:
Originally Posted by L281173
clap.gif
I never knew of such a collection by Mac. I am angry now that I missed out on an Orangey Copper Lipglass. I love Orange and Copper. A sistah needs to shine.
soapbox.gif

:whattha: Really late to the party but I didn't know about this collection either. Those colors would look fabulous on me! Someone please post a pic!

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecaramellatte
:whattha: Really late to the party but I didn't know about this collection either. Those colors would look fabulous on me! Someone please post a pic!

Yeah…I second this! Pics PLEASE???!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
damn avon. they've snatched up Salma and now JHud. And their makeup sucks ass! I've tried it, it's utter crap =(

ITA….Just so you know, I tried AVON in the 70s and it sucked then!! Nice to know some things NEVER change…..

Latest posts