Jesse's Girl brand

hey

can someone tell me where you can buy jesse's girl products? I cant find it anywhere on the internet.

astronaut

You can buy them at Rite Aid.
I think their pigments or loose shadows are pretty good. I got mine at buy one get one free
smiles.gif
What I can't understand is that they don't have names for their shades!

Pinksweetie

I love jessies girl products I really like there loose pigments never tried there eyeshadow love them they stay on very long and u can use them wet or dry I mostly use them wet.cause I like bright colors!!

Whitney Costner

That's such a cute name for a makeup brand! Of course it reminds me of the song. lol!
clap.gif

I'd love to try some, but we don't have Rite Aid around here!
ssad.gif

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
I think their pigments or loose shadows are pretty good. I got mine at buy one get one free
smiles.gif

not all Rite Aid sells it. my Rite Aid doesn't sell them but I walked in one day and behold, I see a table top display of their eyeshadow and lip palettes and gloss. now, they are all gone. once they sell out from the display, they don't restock.

if you check the website, it said its only available at select Rite Aid stores.

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
smiles.gif

I just bought one today and then I log on here and see this! I bought my first red shadow from them! And today I bought this pretty green-amber one! I absolutely love them because of the duality of the loose eyeshadows.

By the way, I discovered that you can find out the shade names on the recepit. Why? No clue, but at least I know the names nows!

And I have to go check out the site now! Thanks!

LMD84

wish we stocked this barnd in the uk. i've looked on teh website and the products look really nice and good value. Plus i've heardthe quality is very good too on various youtube vids.

macedout

anyone try their quads? they look great, cost $4.99 and have jewels on top,looking like mac LE's

bejeweled.jpg

macedout

FYI WARNING ... update: unfortuately these shadows r all going back to rite-aid, they do not last at all
ssad.gif
( they don't layer well, and as soon as u blend, (mind u i was using the light blending mac brush 223) they disappear!

good for my wallet.....credit back to my cc.

don't waste ur time, the old adage proved true.,"you get what u pay for...."
:0

stormm

i recently ordered all colors of glow stix glosses. the swatches looked awesome, really excited to try them!

Latest posts