• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Jewel Blue

prppygrl69

Here's a look i posted in the FOTD section.If you liked that look,here's the tutorial for you!
Picture099b.jpg

Part 1
YouTube - Jewel Blue Part 1

Part 2
YouTube - Jewel Blue Part 2

Picture100b.jpg

Picture094b.jpg

crystalic_oxyge

this is already just awesome because you used incubus music!!! ^^
i saw them 2 days ago on the nova rock, just went to actually see them and arrived home yesterday. oh i so fcking worship brandon!!! *drool*

ps: great look!
winks.gif

prppygrl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalic_oxyge
this is already just awesome because you used incubus music!!! ^^
i saw them 2 days ago on the nova rock, just went to actually see them and arrived home yesterday. oh i so fcking worship brandon!!! *drool*

ps: great look!
winks.gif

I so envy you!How were they,i'm sure the best,huh?And thank you :)

MacNeill59

Beautiful results, but pleeeeeeeease use an ES brush! When you use your fingers, you deposit oils into the shadow, and you stretch the delicate skin around your eye! Sonia Kashuk makes some excellent brushes and extremely affordable prices, but as a MUA I implore you, please don't use your fingers, or pull the skin around the eye. This is all out of love.

Shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by prppygrl69

OMG, I saw them last year and it was unFREAKINGbelieveable! *swoon*

Nice tutorial, too.
smiles.gif

Kaycee37

Great tut! I have one question?? Is that tape you used under your eyes? Is the tape made just for the eye area? or did you come up with this idea yourself? Thanks in advance

prppygrl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaycee37
Great tut! I have one question?? Is that tape you used under your eyes? Is the tape made just for the eye area? or did you come up with this idea yourself? Thanks in advance

Thanks everyone.I'm glad you all like it!
Nah girl it's scotch tape.I used to use like a piece of paper,but it got old holdin it there.The tape is on the side of my eye,and i pat it down real good and put down loose powder before i put it by my eye,cuz if you don't it will be hard to remove without disturbing the skin around your eye.A post-it would probably do good too.

piN.up

Great tut girl!!! I have a question too
greengrin.gif
: what brushes did you use? (for each step) Thanks!!!

prppygrl69

The crease brush is Aloette's contouring brush,highlighter is Loew Cornell Maxiene's Mop 3/8 inch,liner brush is Aloette's angle brush,the stippling brush was Sephora's stippling brush.I think that covers all the brushes i used.Thanks for the coments!I'm glad you liked it! :-D

crystalic_oxyge

Quote:
Originally Posted by prppygrl69

ugh sorry for the late reply, i wasnt in town till now.
oh they were awesome!!! but i must say i hate the fact that they only played an hour (you know... festival timeline) =/
first song was just a phase *drool* and when he sung pistola it was the most amazing thing ive ever heard... he managed to fill in the blank guitar spots with his amazing vocals and even if he was just humming and singing without words..... i nearly orgasmed....
tong.gif

oh and btw he took off his shirt
drools.gif

th_LMAO.gif

Latest posts