Just thought I'd introduce myself :)

kristina ftw!

Hello!
My name is Kristina. I'm 16 years old, and I'm from Norway.
I registered here last night, but I just looked through some FOTD's, and I must say ... I'm starting to feel a bit intimidated!
So, you probably won't be seeing a FOTD from me for a while yet, but I really feel like I can learn a lot from you lovely ladies
smiles.gif
So, more than likely, you'll be seeing a FOTD or ten eventually.
winks.gif

Now, here's the embarassing thing: I don't own a single MAC item. How about that! I have heard nothing but good things about the brand though (with the exception of their foundations, but not everything can work for everyone!), so I really hope that it will become available where I live soon! As far as I know (which isn't very far, but still) there is only one store in all of Norway that sells MAC. One store. Not a chain of stores, but ONE. Crazy, I know! And it's not in my town, either! So for now, I will have to keep looking for a place to buy it online, or kindly ask my friend (and brother's ex-girlfriend, ha!) to send me some. I shall pay her, of course. I'm not a horrible person, honestly ^_^

Well, enough rambling! Hope to see you all around
smiles.gif

Janice

Heya Kristina! Welcome to Specktra.
wavey.gif

Don't worry about not having any MAC, it's no big deal. We want to see your FOTD's!
greengrin.gif

Kayteuk

Hallo friend.
Havordan har du det?

...Det bra =)

Sov godt :p That ones especially for you!

Latest posts