Kanga-rouge

ktinagapay

this lipstick i found by accident in my tash and it was untouched. i forgot all about dame edna! shame on me. so i wanted to use it in my look =)

EYES
SOFT OCRE PAINT POT
HUSH E/S
CORDUROY E/S
BLACK TIED E/S
FILAMENT E/S
GRAPHBLACK EYELINER

CHEEKS:
ENOUGH SAID

LIPS:
VINO LIPLINER
KANGA-ROUGE LIPSTICK
l_3b97f19eb88a48d8ae08f861e6d6c2f0.jpg

l_d43fbc72a9c34a6e87b6323750362d01.jpg

*killing the last 10 mins of my break =P

l_f500294e0f9c4921a78c66aaffb8fea7.jpg

*morgan and i =)

georgiabarredo

very nice... me likes!

i did the same w/ my kanga-rouge i forgot about it... then last friday i wanted to wear red lipstick and i remembered that i had the dame edna lipstick! its such a pretty colored and its amplified!

Khalia25

Perfect! This look is tooooo pretty!!

And OT...I think you've mentioned working for MAC. Is that what it looks like behind the scenes?? LOL But wait, maybe you said you work at a counter...so maybe that's behind the scenes at whichever store the counter is at. Such a random question. LOL

ktinagapay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalia25
Perfect! This look is tooooo pretty!!

And OT...I think you've mentioned working for MAC. Is that what it looks like behind the scenes?? LOL But wait, maybe you said you work at a counter...so maybe that's behind the scenes at whichever store the counter is at. Such a random question. LOL

haha yeah i work at a mac counter. we had a WHOLE hour for lunch but we already ate so we decided to just hang out in the back eating starburts and making funny youtube videos to kill time before going back=P

mochajavalatte

Isn't it funny how being a MAC MA seems SO glamorous but breaks are in a dank back room with all kindsa junk!? LOL always cracks me up
smiles.gif

Frosting

Hot! If you remember and have the time I'd love to know which eyeshadows were used where, like which color is on the lid and which in the crease and so on. I can't be the only one who would like to try and recreate this look! Beautiful work!

Latest posts