Kimora Lee Simmons Cosmetics

Kels823

Havent tried them.. or even seen them. Will check them out now.
smiles.gif

Oh and Hippo Birdie!! :loveya:

lightnlovly

cheerleader.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Girl you don't look a day over 18!!!
clap.gif
cheerleader.gif

Anywho, I just saw Kimora Lee Simmon's cosmetics. Her perfume stinks, hopefully she does better with the cosmetic line....

MAC_Pixie04

i'm not impressed with anything by Kimora Lee Simmons anymore. She's not focused on the product anymore as much as she is how much revenue she can squeeze out of it. her clothes get tackier and tackier every season and her perfumes don't smell very good. goddess is too strong IMO and the other one just isn't appealing. i used to like her clothes, they were made well, fit well, and lasted longer than they do now. so it wouldn't surprise me if her cosmetics line was craptastic.

ebonyannette

^ ha ha So True,
I mean shes pretty and her daughters are adorable! But she is a business woman.
By the looks of it, it looks like cute packaging with average product. The stick foundation looks interesting but thats the only thing that caught my eye.
She didnt really roll out a whole line, it looks like she is just dipping her toes in it.
Im sick of average make up in pretty packaging. I hope its good with a range of colors. It would have been great for her, being of mixed race to "specialize" in mixed race skin tones.
Im not really into the whole Celebrities in make up and fashion when they dont know the first thing about skin, or how to sew.
Kimora being a model might have some insight, we'll see.

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonyannette
^ ha ha So True,
I mean shes pretty and her daughters are adorable! But she is a business woman.
By the looks of it, it looks like cute packaging with average product. The stick foundation looks interesting but thats the only thing that caught my eye.
She didnt really roll out a whole line, it looks like she is just dipping her toes in it.
Im sick of average make up in pretty packaging. I hope its good with a range of colors. It would have been great for her, being of mixed race to "specialize" in mixed race skin tones.
Im not really into the whole Celebrities in make up and fashion when they dont know the first thing about skin, or how to sew.
Kimora being a model might have some insight, we'll see.

So funny cuz the Stick Fndn is what caught my eyes too... haha some ppl dont care about the "good product" and just look for the cute packaging.... "me i would rather have crapy packaging and "great product" although im not to fond of her clothing line..... i hope her cosmetics line is better.

Caffy

The quality is pretty bad......the money is probably going to the packaging..which I think is pretty tacky.

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caffy
The quality is pretty bad......the money is probably going to the packaging..which I think is pretty tacky.

just wondering.. what makes it so bad? and how is the quality of the product? other than " pretty Bad".... is the the color range that makes it bad? or the texture of the fndn's... have u tried out her powders? and how are they... lol sorry for all the questions im just curious
smiles.gif

L281173

I saw the collection in Sephora recently. The quality of the products are crappy. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!

Latest posts