LA & OC peeps!

Celly

Anyway, I am looking to make new friends who love makeup as much as I do. All my friends aren't into it. If any of you would like to hang out, shop, or have mini classes then let me know. I was thinking we could put together a group where we could learn from one another. For example lets say I host a class at my place one week and then we can take turns with people hosting. So we could all get together and learn new tricks, & techniques from one another. Like I could show how I do a smokey eye then we can practice on one another. Just an idea let me know if any of you would be interested in something like that.

k.a.t

That's a cute idea, wish i lived in LA now
ssad.gif

BabiDoll2185

Ooh I'm jealous lol I wish I lived in California...will be visiting in August and living there probably next year...does that count lol!!

ktdetails

My friends aren't into makeup either. This sounds like soooo much fun! I'm not a makeup artist - but I've been considering training for it. I live in Glendale.

bebs

I'd love to do something like that, I live in oc however I dont really know about being able to host since I just moved back in with my parents and what not. but a shopping trip.. and tips and what not.. oh man I'm all for that just let me know the times and places and what not!

Celly

Cool! Well I live in Altadena which is right above Pasadena. But my place is so small. I can host them at my moms or my sisters. I always have get togethers at their place only thing is they both live in Anaheim. I was thinking maybe we could get together for a meet & greet some like Dave & Busters or anywhere really doesn't matter. Just so we could get to know one another and then talk about scheduling our "mini classes". Just let me know what day would work out better for you guys. Like would you prefer a Weekday or Weekend? And time.

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celly
Cool! Well I live in Altadena which is right above Pasadena. But my place is so small. I can host them at my moms or my sisters. I always have get togethers at their place only thing is they both live in Anaheim. I was thinking maybe we could get together for a meet & greet some like Dave & Busters or anywhere really doesn't matter. Just so we could get to know one another and then talk about scheduling our "mini classes". Just let me know what day would work out better for you guys. Like would you prefer a Weekday or Weekend? And time.

Weekends work best for me.

Celly

Ok MAC Slut and myself are planning on having the meet & greet for Sunday July 13th. We think a early dinner like 3 or 4pm. Hopefully, that will work for everyone. Also where is everyone located we will try our best to have it in a central location so that it wont be to far for people to drive so both LA & OC folks can make it.

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celly
Ok MAC Slut and myself are planning on having the meet & greet for Sunday July 13th. We think a early dinner like 3 or 4pm. Hopefully, that will work for everyone. Also where is everyone located we will try our best to have it in a central location so that it wont be to far for people to drive so both LA & OC folks can make it.

I'm in Pasadena
smiles.gif

caca_star

Celly! I can't that weekend. My family is coming to visit and I havent seen them in 6 months
ssad.gif

Maybe next time! but have fun and tell me know it goes.
smiles.gif

Celly

Ok so far we have rsvps from 5 out of the 8 people who said they were interested.
These are who will becoming for sure.
Mac Slut
Starr1
MsCuppyCakes
and myself

Caca Star wont be able to make it.

We are still waiting on 3 more replies from
KTDetails
Bebs
ErynnJ

If anyone else in the LA or OC area wants to come feel free to join us the more the merrier

Latest posts