LA PRO has the new collections

Gisselle

LA PRO has the new collections, i just called today. i cant get there in person so i have to wait until next week. but anyone who can get there, please post swatches, i wanna see.

ps, if anyone is in the santa barbara area, pick me up... ill chip in for gas money lol lol lol
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

nenebird

LA pro store

They have the new collections except the new Gray pigment. I called and placed an order. They said theGray had not yet come in. so they are holding my order till it does..In the meantime I hope the eye liner mixing medium comes in also.

depecher

Argh!!! I am going to Las Vegas this weekend and they don't have the collection yet.
ssad.gif
Oh well, that just means another trip to my counter on Thursday.
lol.gif

bebs

omg.. yay I just called... I'm going there this weekend but they did just telltme they had everything in though (they were still unpacking their shipment, but had it all).. so dont know whats up with that.

bellaetoile

word. i'll be there this weekend, i think. i'm going to the pro tour (again!) with a friend out in the valley, and then we were going to go to a CCO or the pro store, but the CCO doesn't have a shipment in yet, so i guess the pro store it is.

asteffey

AGGGGGH WHY DO I HAVE TO BE ON THE EAST COAST AWAY FROM LA DOING STUPID LAW FINALS! I WANT EYE LINER.

okay. off-topic.
but it felt good.

Latest posts