ladies, SHIPPING INFO?

MACisME

okay what is the best way to ship cosmetics, lip stuff, fondation, blush? i have a couple of things i want to post for sale but i dont know the ins and outs about affordable shipment. i have letter size bubble wrap envelopes, can i toss that in the mail box? and if yes how many stamps do i need to attach? i want the most affordable and convenient way to ship for the customer.:confused:

captodometer

You need extra bubble wrap to go with the padded bubble mailers. You also need a postal scale so that you can put on the correct number of stamps. You can drop stamped packages in any mailbox that they will fit in as long as they weigh less than 15oz. Bigger/heavier stuff with stamps has to go to the counter so they can make sure you're not the next Unabomber.
smiles.gif

MACATTAK

To add to the above post, if you are accepting payment through Paypal, you can create a shipping label and pay for shipping right there. As long as you have a scale & a printer, you are good to go. I do that all the time & then just put the items in my mailbox for the carrier to pick up. Also delivery confirmation is added in for about .14. It's really a great feature.

dmenchi

I personally find it easiest to set a day or two to go to the PO ,so they've got to deal with the weighing and all that. I just bubble-wrap all my items really good and tape the open ends, then i stick it in a bubblemailer and off they go: cheapest shipping + 0.75 $ delivery confirmation. it usually ends up costing me around 1.75/2.80 $ ...so it's pretty reliable& cheap. They have never lost a package of mine. and i think I mailed about 200+ out...
smiles.gif

Latest posts